Final words from Resurgent

Make your wife your mentor. You can’t do PMO in front of her. Stay with her , when you feel urge .

4 Likes

@Hardmode123
She used to keep an eye on me but that didnt stop me to watch the dirt. Because it is not possible to be there 24 hrs. I have to use the bathroom and you very well know, it is i who can stop this from happening

Day 2
9 May 2021

3 rounds walking around house.
Sun bath
Helped wife in cleaning.
Dusted off my bicycle.

Neck streching
10 min. Meditation done.
Donedd 》17+22 = 39
Baithak 》24+14 = 38
Finished with Sajda.
Intensity was high in workout.

Was watching youtube and there saw thumbnail of a short video, clicked on it and started watching short videos of women, realized my mistake and closed the app. I have to be extra cautious. These mistakes can further escalate into edging & then relapse.

Couldnt resist and relapsed finaly.

Day 0
9 May 2021

What should i write now ?
Because my words has no value.
I say something and do opposite of it.
I am afraid to even say that i can do nofap.

How many times should i edit my 1st page of diary.
When will the last relapse finaly be the last one.
This is madness.

2 Likes

Bro,PMO is a loop.

MIND WANTS DOPAMINE :arrow_right::arrow_right: PMO :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

REGRET :arrow_right::arrow_right: RECOVER :arrow_right::arrow_right: THEN AGAIN MIND

WANTS DOPAMINE.

1 Like

Break the above LOOP.

Follow the below LOOP

MIND WANTS DOPAMINE :arrow_right::arrow_right: MUSIC :arrow_right::arrow_right:

DOPAMINE SATISFIED :arrow_right::arrow_right: BOREDOM :arrow_right::arrow_right:

THEN AGAIN MIND WANTS DOPAMINE :arrow_right::arrow_right:

MUSIC AND GOING ON IN THIS LOOP.

1 Like

I should give this mind a sweet chain of music :grinning:

images (1)

Yes bro. It wants Dopamine , give it . But by only music

1 Like

When i do workouts, i play music and i get completly lost sometimes dancing with the music, the experience is very strong and good with the music
:notes::musical_note::saxophone::guitar::trumpet::musical_score:

1 Like

Your mind only wants Dopamine, not PMO. Its your thinking , that is telling you that you want PMO.

Once you find a activity that give more dopamine than PMO, then you will forget about PMO

Replacing PMO with other activities like intense music , comedy is important.

When you replace this Habit , you will be free

1 Like

When you got urge, listen music with high volume. And after few days , you will notice the change in yourself from PMO to MUSIC.

THEN YOU WILL BE ADDICTED TO MUSIC.:joy::joy:

1 Like

9 May 2021

Keeping an eye on my thoughts & actions.

1 Like

Keep a eye on your thoughts is necessary. When you feel an urge, think now my mind wants Dopamine, Let’s listen MUSIC on high Volume.

High volume music will give more dopamine then low volume.

Stopping PMO is not possible, but Replacing PMO with other habit is possible.

Success is inevitable if a man keeps trying again & again.

:muscle:

2 Likes

Hi Resurgent, I remember you. Im back in app too again heh.

1 Like

Brother, there are some particular things that helped me fight through a shit storm of urges, depression, flatline, anxiety and pain during this streak.
3 of the most important among them are:

This video. I don’t know how to express the amount of help this video gave me when I was struggling with extreme urges, depression etc. This advice gave me the strength to struggle and fight through hard times. I remember days in which I couldn’t even wake up from bed, biting my fingers and crying. (I had experienced severe flatline during this streak. I had ED. Everything was fucked up. Just a 3 seconds pleasure was only needed to end it but this video gave me the strength to face all the pains and conquer it)

2) Create a manifesto.

You must have solid, concrete reasons for doing this. Reading my manifesto always gave an extra power to keep on going. When urges arise I’ll open it up and will read or will remember what I had written in it. Also stick an innocent, young image of yours on the wall in your room. That was you. The pmo addict is not you; the deamon of pmo got inside you and changed you. So look at his innocent face, and remember you have to do this for him.

This is my manifesto, if you want to see an example:

To live in alignment with the most important value of my life: EMPATHY. Having empathy for others is most important to write, help others and serve this world. I want my life to be of help and value to many people. Through my writing, if atleast one person decided to live an authentic, loving and empathetic life then that is a success for me. And the first thing PMO takes away from us is empathy and emotions. It makes a person inhuman and a zombie.
The second most important value of my life is integrity. It is something which Iam building in myself day by day. For many years I was someone who used to say something and do the opposite. I was untrustworthy. But now Iam becoming a person with integrity. This is very important to me. And the first thing, pmo does is take away one’s integrity since no on one consciously want to do it. People do it because they are addicted.

To become the best writer Malayalam, India and the world has ever seen. I want my name to be written among Kumaranasan, Subash Chandran, Tagore, Satyit Ray, Kurosawa, Dostyovky, Tolstoy, Kafka, O V Vinayan, M.T etc. To achieve that I must spend my life in a meditative state and get my mind out of these instant gratification. Above all, pmo rewires my Brian so much that I become an entirely different person. After pmo-ing 30 mins I become someone else who doesn’t care about writing, literature, cinema or human greatness. Iam here to write; that is for what God created me. I have to give everything I have got achieve my dreams!

I must do this for the most important people of my life. My father, mother, brother, grandmother, family. They all have put so much faith and love in me and I must do whatever it takes to achieve my dreams of writing a novel that has the quality to be awarded Booker Prize or Nobel Prize and a movie that gets awarded with Oscar. My… (Names of my teachers)… and many others who had put so much faith and love in me. I must do this for them. I must do this for myself! Above all, I must do this for my future wife who will decide to come with me with 100% faith in me. I mustn’t disappoint her; I mustn’t make her life hell by indulging in this addiction. If I continue this addiction till my marriage then my life itself will become utter failure; totally worthless. I have dreams. Iam born for greatness!

Goals: (TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL I MUST DO THIS. I MUST NEVER GIVE UP. I MUST NEVER GO BACK TO PMO)

(1) (Jan 6, 2021 - Jan 3 2022)

My concrete goals…

I divided the manifesto into 3 sections.
1- values.
2- Goal or purpose of life.
3- most important people in our life.

These are all things that give meaning. Man is basically a meaning seeking being than a pleasure seeking one. As Nietzsche wrote:
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.

I used this app called reboot for writing manifesto :point_up_2::point_up_2:. It is a good app; in that there is a specific option to write one and you can check it whenever urges arise.

3) Managing a challenge.

This may seem like a silly reason but there is some psychology behind it. When you are managing a challenge in forum, you are leader of it. So tens of hundreds of people are looking up to you to guide, help and for accountability. You must behave like a role model as a leader of a challenge. So you will push extra harder to move forward.

Many more other reasons will be there too. But these 3 are the most important ones that kept me going.
All the best to you bro. Achieve your greatness; give 100%

6 Likes

@Tagore what’s the meaning of sexual transmutation ? Does it mean to do vigorously exercising that you get so tired which distracts the mind from doing PMO?? What’s exactly is that?

1 Like

No bro. Sexual transmutation is completely changing your focus from matters related to s** and placing it on your purpose in life. Each thought, each cell, each part of your mind and body in each second must be focused on your purpose in life. Then only, it is possible; by successfully doing this your night falls will stop, semen won’t go out even a bit and your entire sexual energy will be transmutted from s** to your goals. You will becom a god inyour field.

7 Likes

That’s terrific :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It’s hard to completely shift your focus

2 Likes

Sounds like a Spiritual Pro Mode of NoPMO…

A ‘chi’ energy of Kung fu Panda :panda_face: clan. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s your recent update bro?