Fighting for my Life

DAY 11

Walking upto small farm road

8+5+5+3+3+3+4=31 ( pull up bar )

Self Made Pizza

Facing people now

Walked 14 rounds in evening around house

Learned making chapatis from my spouse

Sometimes get frustrated & started abusing & admit it later.

Sometimes start dancing on my own.

1 Like

You’ll be fine bro. Its pretty easy for people to advice others that you should not get angry, you should not abuse etc… , but people don’t understand that one doesn’t want to get angry on others either. Its just that sometimes we have no control over how we feel. But you can control the abusive language bro, you can do that atleast by trying hard to keep control on what comes out of your mouth. Things will get better bro. I believe in you. You will win this fight against your own negativities , and will be able to win this struggle for life.
Take care bro.
Happy new year 2021 to you, your daughter, your spouse and your entire beautiful family. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @PrDr Happy New Year 2021

DAY 12

Sex last night as spouse was hungry for it.
Got stressed because 2nd time it was i who did to her. I didnt not orgasm. She had 2.
After that for 1 hour i meditated over it and got over the issue around 11 pm, 31 december 2020 to march forward with honour in 2021.

Today,Walking upto cow farm in morning.
3 rounds hiit
An explosive beginning to new year with 12 days streak, daily excercise habit &; a lot of positivity.

Drove my car today, i want to go outside now & live my life fully.

1 Like

What a positive start to your year bro. Enjoy your life to the fullest and work hard. I know you will continue to get better every passing day. You are a hero.

1 Like

Day 13

Yesterday.
10 rounds walking in evening around house.
56 kg weight ( 2 kg gained in last 15 days ) closing to normal mark.
Frustration at night, no control over tongue, abused spouse, lecturing her when she is happy in her world. Why i am so into, i must concentrate on myself alone &; let go of even my spouse. Their progress is in their hands. I must walk forward alone. I must change myself first.

Today.
Flatline.
Walking upto cow farm in morning.
Getting good energy from little child.
35+21+20+15+15= 106 (pushups)
5 minutes meditation at afternoon.
Listened to geeta darshan.
14 rounds walking in evening.
Letting her live her life, i am focusing on my own.
Felt great after walking. We must do our best in flatlines. From my past i have learned that flatline is where we have to give our best.

2 Likes

Bro, its ok. Like I told you last time that probably you can’t control your anger, but you can control the words coming out of your mouth.Words can be those fatal arrows which can’t be taken back, so think before you speak bro.
And she is your wife. She loves you and you love her too, so its your duty to help her in becoming better bro. But do that with love, she didn’t do anything to receive your abuses or hurtful words. You can express your anger, you can lecture her on becoming better , but do that after choosing wise words bro.Same thing can be said in several ways. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes bro @PrDr i was wrong. I will work on your advice about choosing the right words.

3 Likes

DAY 14

Flatline but went for it. Did my best today.

Went outside. Got my bike repaired & brought vegetables for the family from the market. Dar ke aage jeet hain.
8+4+5+4+4+4+6+4= 35 ( Arms workout )

Spouse was angry, i didnt reacted, stayed balanced.

Relatives visited house, this time i faced them and i progressed in social anxiety issue.& Very busy day for the legs. For some hours, no time for rest. It was a good experience overall.

3 Likes

Great going bro. You are able to do things in the right way with a little bit self control. That is what you are capable of in a few days bro. Think what more can you do if you have more self control. The world will be yours bro.
What I like the most is that you are learning to control your anger. Thats the most important thing bro. And congratulations on gaining another victory over social anxiety.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @PrDr

Day 15

Walking upto brick factory, there was an exitement in the air, today, confidence is improving.

3 hiit, a brust of power during workout, whole body filled with red blood, heart pumping,

headache after workout. This headache i felt after 3 years, once i had when i sprinted with my all where i had gave every inch of my power, this experience is enlightening, making me more powerful.

2 rounds walking in evening.
6 rounds more in post evening with daughter.

Spouse anger is significantly reduced, she was cheerful, today. Signs of improvement in her, too.

3 Likes

Day 16

Woke up in the middle of the night with blue balls. Splashed cold water & did mool bandh, pain got dissolved.

Drizzle today, holiday from work.
Brought vegetables from market.
Made pasta.
Grated carrots to help spouse in kitchen,
Social anxiety significantly reduced.

5 Likes

Good to see you succeeding!
About social anxiety, working out is good for that, keep going. Have you read “no more mr nice guy”? It helps to build self confidence.

4 Likes

No, i haven’t read it.
I like listening more than reading. Only books i like are those which have pictures like comics.

Thanks hubinho for the help. If you can give me a summary of that book here in comment, because i dont like reading books.

3 Likes

There’s also audiobook of this. I recommend you.
In my case this book was breakthrough. I was extremely shy, anxious, simp. It shows that it all started in our childhood. We didn’t have good enough authority in how to be man. I find the most useful in fighting anxiety and building relationships. It has many exercises to do in your daily life that are changing mindset and making you know what you want and taking it.

4 Likes

DAY 17

Super Power Unlocked 》Easy Eye contact

Easy Chewing of food, jaw & neck muscles have become strong & lively.
Eating in front of family. Before used to eat alone due to bad eating posture.

Wet conditions unable to go outside, today. Felt anxiety &; worst flatline. Accepted the situation & reality. Just walking through it.

6 rounds walking around house. All things happens for betterment.

30+21+30+25+16= 122 ( pushups )

Helped spouse in making dish. Distributed dish to brothers family. Spreading love.

Full intensity 10 rounds walking in evening. Overcame fear.

6 Likes

:muscle::muscle::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::fire::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::ok_hand::ok_hand::star_struck::fire::star_struck::ok_hand::star_struck::ok_hand::grin::grin::grin::slight_smile::slight_smile::yum::yum::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire: DAY 18 :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Wet conditions outside, hence 12 rounds walkings done around house in morning.

7+4+5+5+8+4+7 = 40 ( biceps )

Drove My car to the city.

10 rounds walking around house in evening.

5 Likes

:fire::fire: Day 19 :fire::fire:

Deep conversation on the journey with spouse before sleeping at night. I was getting tired from the journey but she motivated me & i was also finding way to go even higher & higher. Slept good night sleep aftermath of the 18 days hard work that now we need to work even harder & stronger. We need to go further & further.

Today, walking upto neighbour farm.
3 Rounds (High intensity intervel Training.)

A brutal quarrel with the spouse. Almost beaten her with the sticks if my mom hadnt come in between. I told her not to switch on the fan because i was going to take a bath but she continously was switching on the fan as she was mopping the floor. This made me angry because i expect her to respect me and cooperate with me. I dont know her side, what she thinks, maybe she got her side of the story.
I think i must have shown bigger heart if she was adamant about the situation. This fight was the fight of two egos, like who owns the house. I think we both were stupid.
I should take wise decisions, not for others but for me, so that i can move forward in this life and leave this sick ego behind.

2 rounds walking in evening.
Car covered.

Walking with chest up & pride feeling, doing work with full passion.

Mom gave good advice about not to engage with idiots and find better ways to deal with situations.

3 Likes

Bro don’t fight with your wife for such small issues …

It’s the lady who keeps whole house united and feeds everyone…
Try meditation when u get angry over small issues and congrats for 30 days in advance…:innocent::innocent:

5 Likes

Bro, you are the one who is stronger, powerful and dominant… but you know what will make you great? It’s the compassion, kindness, gentle behaviour and love. When you don’t make others feel smaller, then you become the one who wins over them without even fighting. So, bro keep your ego aside. She is your wife, the only woman who loves you in every possible form. So, you should not fight with her over such small issues, especially don’t ever think about beating her, man. She does not deserve this. You know she can’t beat you physically, but it doesn’t mean that you should put your power on display by beating someone smaller and weaker than you bro. Try to change that bro. Take care.

3 Likes