FIGHT CLUB! Let's Move Out of Our Comfort Zones

Wow, that sounds awesome bro @kipper i mean reaching to a level of 15 mins/days max for social media is a tough challenge but absolutely possible.
I myself has deleted my instagram and all social media…it really helps alot by staying away from social media. The only social media that i have today is Facebook and that too i check only on Saturday or Sunday and that too hardly for few minutes on any notifications from loved ones. My life has really improved by staying away from these energy sucking, time consuming social medias.
You can do it bro :+1::+1:

Day 49
I went out to my village for 2 days in order to attend a function . Enjoyed a lot , starting productive work from tomorrow again :fire:

3 Likes

That’s awesome bro @The_Ambitious_One , there’s always a tomorrow…keep grinding bro :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Itna bhi grind na karlena ki masala ban jaaye :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

RCB waala harkat nahin karna

kya hua tha ? mujhe nahi pata , batao jara

1 Like

Ek waqt RCB 49 all out ho gayi thi ipl mein

bruh wtf !!!

aisa toh bilkul nahi hoga for sure :joy: ab main jhukega nahi saala

2 Likes

That’s my monnuse, lage raho

:smiley::joy::joy::joy::joy: LOL
Masala !!! :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Check in - Day 0
Challenge failed today, got up late at 7:00AM,
Relapsed… Am really sorry brothers.
Couldn’t go to Gym.
The chaser effect after relapse is very bad, we need to be watchful and vigilant to these urges.
Starting my journey again from today being Day 0.

1 Like

I didnt do workout today but still managed to utilize most of the time . Though , wasted some in discord but used youtube only for needy purposes . I will try to complete more hw tomorrow (a lot is pending) .

2 Likes

Check in - Day 0 NOFAP / Semen Retention.
Got up at 7:00 AM today, failed to wake up in the early morning.
Was able to hold today morning and left home without PMO.
Struggling with brain fog and lack of confidence.
Not feeling like talking to anyone and am sure people will sense it that am having some personal issues. Not good.
It’s really very bad feeling falling to Day 0.
Unable to go to Gym, no will power.
Need strength and blessings from God.
Have to bounce back by God’s grace.
Hope for the best brothers.

2 Likes

The only way to beat the chaser effect of pmo is realising the fact that we need time and thus patience. Starting my workouts again to reclaim my masculinity, starting my mediation again to reclaim mental peace, starting my reading habit again to clear all foggy and cluttered thoughts, starting my healthy diet again to regain good health. Patience with consistent efforts is the key.
Let time decide when is the right time to feel powerful and strong again. Need to trust time, Time is powerful (Samay bada balwaan). Time is valuable. It was a learning for me, this time I realised the true value of Time.
There’s no other way than taking action and having patience…Time is the best medicine but need to value time as well, can’t waste any more time by killing self through pmo.

Cheers brothers… Glory to God.

1 Like

Got up at 5:00AM,
Did meditation,
After long time today went to Gym and did workouts Legs, Back, Biceps, Shoulders, Triceps, Ran on Treadmill for 11 minutes and burnt 125 calories.
Feeling blessed and at ease.
Glory to God.

1 Like

Day 53 I guess
Got up early , the coaching was 8am so got ready fast , was pretty productive today . I am slowly starting to realize the essence of time , despite I couldnt prevent using youtube today . Will put it on block list from tomorrow again . There’s still some hours left , I am thinking of completing my school work in this time .

2 Likes

Got up at 4:50AM today.
Took cold shower.
All good… Glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 2 Semen Retention / NOFAP
Got up at 5:00 AM today, went to Gym and did workouts Chest, Back and Biceps.
Did treadmill for 5 minutes today.
Now reading book, ‘The subtle art of not giving a F*ck’.
All good… Glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 3 Semen Retention / NOFAP
Got up at 6:00 AM today.
Went to Gym and did Cardio and Abs workout.
Ran on Treadmill for 20 minutes and burnt 215 calories, Did elliptical for 5 minutes, abs crunches, leg raises and forearms.
Feeling better and at ease.
All good… Glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 5 Semen Retention / NOFAP
Got up at 5:00AM today.
Went to Gym and did Legs, Shoulders and Triceps workout.
Took cold shower.
Feeling better and at ease.
All good… Glory to God

1 Like