FIGHT CLUB! Let's Move Out of Our Comfort Zones

May 13 - Day 2
Challenge not completed. Increased my wake up time than yesterday. I woke up at 5.30. 7 minutes earlier. Will do it better tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro @The_Brave_Pilot and thanks for reminding me that need to be humble and not over confident, itā€™s very important bro to be humble and grateful to God specially once u go up on ur streaksā€¦amd offcourse thanks alot for all yours and our brothers support for motivating me when i was downā€¦it really matters alot.

On ur waking time, am sure u will complete ur challenge because u said u will try again tomorrowā€¦ even small wins and also even trying itself makes winning of half the battle. God bless bro, keep grinding, keep growing :+1::+1:

2 Likes

IMG_20220513_210356

4 Likes

@anon69203515 :joy::joy: this guy is very funny. Heā€™s a very talented troller :joy::joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

LOL @anon69203515 good that i didnā€™t dare to notice her, only I caught her noticing me, but now onwards not even catching anyone NOTICING or else my wife will be NOTIFIED :joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

Agree with you bro @The_Brave_Pilot he is really amazing in trolling :grinning::+1::+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

My God, what a coincidenceā€¦I was exactly thinking the same today morningā€¦very rightly said broā€¦Bulati hai, magar jaane ka nahi!! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

May 14
Day 3
:white_check_mark:Challenge completedā€¦ (wake up between 4 and 5am)
Wake up at 4.35. After a long time. Itā€™s got completed. Will make better products tomorrow

1 Like

Check in - Day 33 NOFAP / Semen Retention
Got up at 6:30AM, went to Gym and did full sweat out workouts, ran on Treadmill and burnt 315 calories in 30 minutes, did rope jump, today tried and was able to do rope jump on only 1 leg (something new for me - challenge completed), did elliptical, ab crunches, leg raises, side dumbbells, did CrossFit, battle ropes, punch boxing :boxing_glove:, kick boxing, forearms.
Feeling better and at ease.
All goodā€¦ Glory to God

Woww bro @The_Brave_Pilot thatā€™s amazing, see u made itā€¦keep it up bro, u are far better and capable than you think you are.
Keep grinding and keep growing :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I had been a bit (actually a lot) distracted from the past 7 days so I couldnā€™t really manage to do screen detox , time saving and all . Now as I am completely fine again , Iā€™ll continue time saving and increasing study time from here . I have a lot of stuffs to do in the next 30 days .

I will follow social media detox (I cannot do complete screen detox because I have all of my school work on laptop) .
Will report everyday thereafter .

2 Likes

@The_Ambitious_One , you are already doing a good job bro by deciding that you need to reduce screentime. Believe urself, u can reduce ur screentime, slowly gradually but definitelyā€¦ Keep going and keep growing bro.

1 Like

Check in - Day 34 NOFAP / Semen Retention
Got up at 5:00 AM today, did mediation.
Since Gym was closed today, so took my Royal Enfield and went for ride early morning at 5:30 AM with my Wife to the Mountain for Trekking and we went quite up on the Mountain.
We both were exhausted but felt extremely amazing from the Top and enjoyed the trekking experience.
All goodā€¦ Glory to God

1 Like

Check in :white_check_mark: Day 41
Got up at 6:30 , workout + meditation
Had some fun till 10 am , started to study at 12 but got distracted after an hour of continuous study . I at least managed to stay away from games (that was my biggest problem , I wasted a lot of time in games , mainly when i am stressed like this ). But I deleted all of them now and finally managed to resist it today . Some urges were felt but successfully plunge over them . Now as I am avoided games , I need to avoid you tube and discord too . Youtube took over 3 hours of my time today (yeah my condition is really worse) . The main problem behind it is that I have all my study stuffs on laptop and its not easy for me to remain confined to those , I get distracted oftenly to social media .
Left all discord servers , next aim is to reduce youtube time and using it only for beneficial purposes .

2 Likes

Try to find an alternative habit of doing something productive whenever you feel stressedā€¦ itā€™s a trigger and brain plays a trick through stressā€¦ develop some productive habit as a counter to stressā€¦u are doing great broā€¦keep going :+1::+1:

2 Likes

May 15 task not completed
wake up at 7.00 am
May 16 task not completed
Wake up at 6.00 am
Definitely I will clear the history and make a new empire here.

2 Likes

Le Me seeing @rohitash hard earning progress and growth:

Masha Allah bro

1 Like

Thanks a lot @anon69203515 bro :innocent::bowing_man::pray::hugs: for your encouraging words,
and thanks alot @The_Ambitious_One bro for agreeing to that :+1::innocent::bowing_man::pray:

1 Like

Check in - Day 35 NOFAP / Semen Retention
Got up at 5:00 AM and did meditation.
Went to Gym and did Chest workouts, ran on Treadmill for 20 mins and burnt 210 calories.
Did punch Boxing :boxing_glove: and kick boxing.
All goodā€¦ Glory to God

2 Likes