FIGHT CLUB! Let's Move Out of Our Comfort Zones

Check in - Day 26 nofap/Semen retention
Got up at 6AM today.
Went to Gym and did running on Treadmill, elliptical, rope jump, CrossFit battle ropes, Abs crunches, punch boxing :boxing_glove:, kick boxing, hanging bars, forearms.
Awesome sweat out workouts done today.
Feeling better and at ease.
Will do meditation in the evening.
All goodā€¦ glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 28 NOFAP/Semen retention.
Woke up at 5AM today.
Went to Gym and did workouts Bench press, ran on Treadmill and burnt 200 calories in 20 mins.
Did Boxing :boxing_glove: punch and Kick Boxing.

All goodā€¦ glory to God.

1 Like

Check in - Day 29 NOFAP/ semen retention
Got up at 4:50 am today.
Did meditation, went to Gym for workout and did Back qnd Biceps workout.
Done elliptical as well.
All goodā€¦ glory to God.

1 Like

Check in - Day 30 NOFAP / Semen retention.
Reached first milestone Day 30 Semen retention.
Got up at 4:30 AM today.
Did meditation.
Went to Gym and did Cardio, ran on Treadmill and burnt 400 calories in 36 minutes, did elliptical, rope jump, abs workout, crunches, leg raises, CrossFit battle rope, boxing :boxing_glove: punch, kick boxing, hanging bars.
Full sweat out workout.
All goodā€¦ Glory to God.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay! @Rohitash I was much busy.
May 10
Challenge not completed
Wake up at 5.20am

1 Like

No issues @The_Brave_Pilot bro, atleast u woke up at 5:30AM thatā€™s best thingā€¦many people have challenge of waking up early morning.
All the best bro.
I also got hand bruised today due to hanging bars climbing and moving on it. Got my knuckles bruised due to punch boxing but now i feel the pleasure in painā€¦ thatā€™s how we grow stronger.
Keep churning, keep growing bro :+1::+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol :joy::joy:
Now heā€™s a Gentleman

2 Likes

LOL @anon69203515 bro :joy::joy: :+1::+1:
Thanks for that @The_Brave_Pilot bro :smiley: :+1::+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Take care bro
No 20 characters

2 Likes

Just remember one thing brothersā€¦ Pain is inevitable but suffering is optionalā€¦ letā€™s use all the pains and accept challenges head on to unlock the best version of ourselves. Keep propelling ourselves to the ultimate pinnacle of life. Take care @anon69203515 bro u too and all our brothers here in this journey. May God keep you all happy and give you all the strengths you need in life to climb your highest potential.
Never stop, keep moving :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Insha Allah akhi Insha Allah

1 Like

May 12
Challenge not completed
Did wake up at 5:38am.
My challenge - 4am

1 Like

@The_Brave_Pilot bro, eat light dinner tonight, no phone laptop after 9PM. Try to sleep at 9:30pm, just lie on your bed and close your eyes even if you donā€™t feel like sleepingā€¦am sure tomorrow u will make it to rise early, and even if not, it doesnā€™t matter because u tried to inculcate good habits of early to bed and early to riseā€¦keep trying, keep improvingā€¦ slowly and gradually it will become a habit bro.

1 Like

Check in - Day 31 NOFAP / Semen retention
Got up at 4:30AM today, did meditation.
Though my hand palm was completely bruised and it was burning alot, felt like i wonā€™t be able to lift anything because my bruised palm was burning alot, but then i thought thatā€™s my major challenge today, i picked up my shoes and gym bag and went to the Gym, did Legs workout Squats, Lunges, Leg press, Leg extension, Leg Curl, Calves, Ellipticalā€¦Full sweat out workout and completed the challenge of lifting weights and working out with bruised palms.
All goodā€¦ Glory to God

Done.

It canā€™t. Because, as you know that Iā€™m a neet aspirant and Iā€™ve a lot of chapters and a limited time. So I push my self to study 10+ hours. Itā€™s not a big deal. But I want to increase its time. So My sleeping schedule is from 11pm to 4am. Only 5hours a day. But wanna do that for a great thing. Hope you understood me. Thanks a lot bro, for giving such motivations and advices. :sparkles::star_struck::white_heart:

1 Like

Your welcome broā€¦ anytime.
All the best for studies and do well bro :+1::+1:

1 Like

Check in - Day 32 NOFAP / Semen Retention.
Got up at 4:50 AM today, today was my shoulder and triceps workout but since my palm is bruised and burning so thought couldnā€™t lift weights today so thought not to go to gymā€¦BUT then suddenly a wave came into my thought screaming me that this is the time when you should definitely go for workout.
I picked my bag and went straight to Gym did full Shoulders and Triceps workout, feeling far better than ever and at ease.
While traveling in a local train, i saw a girl continuously noticing me (thatā€™s power of semen retention), may be she was seeking some attention from me but brothers we know our journey, girlsā€™attention is just a by-product of this journey and we know what is our right path, which is living life with Integrity and moving closer to our purpose, the real purpose of life which God will tell us in time, we just need to hang on to it.
Nothing is beautiful and soul strengthening for us than God is.
All goodā€¦ Glory to God.

2 Likes

Very happy to hear from you. A few months before, you was very tired ,depressed and very less motivated. Now you are happy. All the best buddy. Donā€™t get tired or donā€™t get over confident. Results will show. Always be grateful to God.

1 Like