FIGHT CLUB! Let's Move Out of Our Comfort Zones

Challenge accepted.
Day 0 today 04-24-2022
I am going to find productive things to do today. If I feel like I have nothing to do then I will go to library to prevent urges or meditate for 30 minutes and take cold shower. I must stay in my journey to improving. No matter what. :muscle::pray:

1 Like

Welcome @WalkWithoutFear bro, rightly said. Keep following harder and uncomfortable way through self challenging for self improvement day by day everyday :+1::+1:

Challenge accepted!!! Lets do it

Goals for 25/4/22

Wake up at 5am
Reduce unproductive phone usage to 1hr

1 Like

Letā€™s do it @kipper bro.
Am sure you can do itā€¦ Letā€™s grind ourselves everyday cause there is unlimited potential to improve and become the best version of ourselvesā€¦ Keep going bro :+1::+1:

1 Like

Check in - Day 14
Did meditation yesterday evening also.
Got up at 5:00am today, went to Gym and did Chest and Cardio workout.
Feeling better and at ease.
Going to read a book now.

Letā€™s keep grinding and churning ourselves brothers cause being uncomfortable and facing it head on is the only way to embrace our masculinity and rise to shine.

All goodā€¦ Glory to God

Check in - Day 15

Got up at 4:30am today, went to Gym and did Back and Biceps workout.
Did meditation.

Action is the only remedy of fear. Take action immediately as soon as you fear of something.
Focus on courage which is the opposite of fear and you will become fearless.

All goodā€¦ Glory to God

Check in - Day 17
Got up at 5:00 am today
Did meditation.
Went to Gym and did Legs workout.
Got full control on taste temptations of eating junk or outside food, would rather prefer to stay hungry Instead of eating outside food.
Feeling at ease and blessed.

Just that yesterday had a wet dream so little bit feeling upset and low confidence about itā€¦May be i gain my strength back soon today.
I didnā€™t do any such thing neither i had any such thought but not sure why i got wet dream yesterdayā€¦i rarely and infact once or twice in a year i get wet dream or may be not even that but donā€™t know why i got wet dream yesterday and that is making me feel upset and low about it that i might have lost some essence out of mysel.

Rest all goodā€¦ glory to God.

1 Like

Check in- Day 20
Went to Gym, did intense workout.
Learnt few lessons through hardway.
Feeling blessed and at ease.
All goodā€¦ glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 21
All Goodā€¦ Glory to God
Got up at 2:50AM and slept again at 4:10, got up again at 6:00AM
Went to Gym, did workout.
Feeling better and at ease
All Goodā€¦ Glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 22 nofap / semen retention.
Got up little late today at 6:30AM, did meditation and went to Gym, did workouts Back and Biceps.
All goodā€¦ glory to God

Im in, hope i can improve my quality everyday
*sorry for my bad english

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fight club @Dehecca bro.
Believe it bro, YOU will improve the quality of your lifeā€¦Just keep grinding and challenging yourself everyday, face your fears, take action and kill lazinessā€¦keep yourself so busy in improving that there is no time for any bad or self destructive habitsā€¦ Believe yourself, u are bound to improve the quality of your life.
Keep churning, keep growing :+1::+1:

Heyya , I am Aadi . Day 29 today .
I am on my summer vacs presently and I feel I am wasting pretty screen time (mainly youtube).
From now Iā€™ll challenge myself to reduce the screentime and be productive . Will report here thereafter .

1 Like

Welcome to the Fight club @The_Ambitious_One bro.
Surely you will be able to reduce your screentimeā€¦where there is a will thereā€™s way and trust yourself you will find a way to reduce it.
Enjoy your vacation and have great productive time bro.
Keep grinding, keep growing :+1::+1:

1 Like

Check in - Day 23 nofap / semen retention.

Got up at 4:30 AM today and did meditation.
Went to Gym and did Cardio Treadmill 400 calories burnt in 35 mins running.
Did Elliptical 10 mins, Abs crunches, leg raises.

Did CrossFit workouts; Battle Ropes, Hanging movements, Boxing :boxing_glove:, Hanging leg raises, Rope Jumps.

All goodā€¦ Glory to God

Day 1
Jogging arround residence
Do home workout
And sleep 6 hours
2 days without PMO

Keep spirit bro :fire:

1 Like

Check in - Day 24 nofap / semen retention.

Went to Gym and did Legs workout.
Going to read a book now.

All goodā€¦ Glory to God

Day 2

Doing home workout
Sleep 6 hours
3 days without PMO
And Lazy to do my essay and still adict to play a pc or mobile game. I hope i can get rid from this bad behaviour. I welcome any good advice from you all to improve my life quality

Thanks, and keep spirit

1 Like

Deciding that you want to improve is winning half of the battle @Dehecca bro
Start with your body first, do workout like running, rope jump, push ups, Free squats and Sit upsā€¦Your body will be gushing blood circulation smoothly for entire day which will keep you charged up and boost your confidenceā€¦In the night you will get good sleep and feel fresh next tomorrow to repeat the same good habit.
Then after 3 days of workout start doing meditation atleast for 10-15 minutes to start gaining control of your mind, this will help you to be aware of your emotions and will help you to stay away from junk foodā€¦ Gradually you will start gaining control of your life and will focus on productive things.
Consistency with Discipline is a keyā€¦It worked for me, beleive it should work for you as wellā€¦Be so engrossed with joy in improving yourself that you donā€™t have time to play video games or any other sedentary activities.
Do daily studying and practicing good habits and never forget to drink lots of water.
Keep grinding, keep improving :+1::+1:

1 Like

Check in - Day 25 NOFAP / Semen Retention.
Just back from Gym after hardcore workout of Shoulders and Triceps.
All goodā€¦ Glory to God.

1 Like