Female no fappers 🙋

Please follow this template when you’re creating a topic. Else your topic may be removed without prior notice.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Sharing code - *qk6jb6

Current streak - 1days *
Highest streak - 115 days *
Age - 23
Gender - F
Location - :india:south
Reason: *why are into this no fap movement ?

*images (11)_1609583257787

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! My code is 2weel2!

2 Likes

Hey fellow sister,
I am glad you are trying to overcome this NoFap addiction and wanting to better yourself. This is the first time I’ve seen you post, so I’d just like to give a quick heads up.
While I’m glad you are looking for fellow female companions.
Unfortunately there have been times where someone of the opposite gender may message you for the wrong reasons. It’s sad to see that and that we must always be aware of who we talk to.
That being said, I advise that you only message people from the same gender and if you get a message from someone you find uncomfortable. You can always flag them or message the admin/moderators

God bless you sister!

9 Likes

Thanks for joining :wave:t4:

Thanku for those pleasing words. I created this community to find fellow mates who are women. As till now there no such bad experience but I hesitated to join any group which consists of lots of men. I got this idea of creating a group on seeing a community consisting of people from my state but it consists of only men :persevere:. So I thought if someone out there like me who wanted to get motivated but also same time feel safe to be in this movement.

3 Likes

By the way, I missed to thanku for sharing the link. Keep sharing all those informative stuff😊. Together we can achieve more😍

1 Like

You will find great stuff if you truly search for them. Many people have helped me realize the problem of this addiction and it’s been really great having them. Just always have to be careful as to where you look!
P.s. I made this reply cause I read your description something that I just felt like saying. While this is unrelated, it does make a difference. We should not “hate” our friends nor our enemies. We are called to love everyone. No one is better than anyone else. Once we learn to love, we overcome what is lust. Just something I thought I’d share.
Thank you! God bless.

1 Like

Hello I’m new here :sparkles: I hope this community will help me to overcome it and I pray for all of us that we will be able to overcome it :sparkles: this is my code :sparkles: feel free to follow me ud84c3

1 Like

@_Anuj_A1 it does not matter how many companions you have. After all, you are the one who makes the decision. It’s up to you to make your choice.
I suggest starting off with this book. It is known to help (if not fix) your addiction.

God bless.

1 Like

Hey Minnie I from India too and I need a companion, I m new here and have not much knowledge about this so how can we help each other

Brother, you are not. You are a wonderful human being that was placed on this earth by God to fulfill a great and amazing purpose. I truly apologize for anything said and done. There was a bit of confusion but it is all gone now.
We love you and hope to see you succeed in this community @_Anuj_A1.
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to message me.
God bless.

Hi would love to be a bud: bzsi3m

Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.