Female no fappers ๐Ÿ™‹

Please follow this template when youโ€™re creating a topic. Else your topic may be removed without prior notice.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Sharing code - *qk6jb6

Current streak - 1days *
Highest streak - 115 days *
Age - 23
Gender - F
Location - :india:south
Reason: *why are into this no fap movement ?

*images (11)_1609583257787

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! My code is 2weel2!

2 Likes

Hey fellow sister,
I am glad you are trying to overcome this NoFap addiction and wanting to better yourself. This is the first time Iโ€™ve seen you post, so Iโ€™d just like to give a quick heads up.
While Iโ€™m glad you are looking for fellow female companions.
Unfortunately there have been times where someone of the opposite gender may message you for the wrong reasons. Itโ€™s sad to see that and that we must always be aware of who we talk to.
That being said, I advise that you only message people from the same gender and if you get a message from someone you find uncomfortable. You can always flag them or message the admin/moderators

God bless you sister!

9 Likes

Thanks for joining :wave:t4:

Thanku for those pleasing words. I created this community to find fellow mates who are women. As till now there no such bad experience but I hesitated to join any group which consists of lots of men. I got this idea of creating a group on seeing a community consisting of people from my state but it consists of only men :persevere:. So I thought if someone out there like me who wanted to get motivated but also same time feel safe to be in this movement.

2 Likes

By the way, I missed to thanku for sharing the link. Keep sharing all those informative stuff๐Ÿ˜Š. Together we can achieve more๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

You will find great stuff if you truly search for them. Many people have helped me realize the problem of this addiction and itโ€™s been really great having them. Just always have to be careful as to where you look!
P.s. I made this reply cause I read your description something that I just felt like saying. While this is unrelated, it does make a difference. We should not โ€œhateโ€ our friends nor our enemies. We are called to love everyone. No one is better than anyone else. Once we learn to love, we overcome what is lust. Just something I thought Iโ€™d share.
Thank you! God bless.

1 Like

Hello Iโ€™m new here :sparkles: I hope this community will help me to overcome it and I pray for all of us that we will be able to overcome it :sparkles: this is my code :sparkles: feel free to follow me ud84c3

1 Like

@_Anuj_A1 it does not matter how many companions you have. After all, you are the one who makes the decision. Itโ€™s up to you to make your choice.
I suggest starting off with this book. It is known to help (if not fix) your addiction.

God bless.

1 Like

Hey Minnie I from India too and I need a companion, I m new here and have not much knowledge about this so how can we help each other

Brother, you are not. You are a wonderful human being that was placed on this earth by God to fulfill a great and amazing purpose. I truly apologize for anything said and done. There was a bit of confusion but it is all gone now.
We love you and hope to see you succeed in this community @_Anuj_A1.
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to message me.
God bless.

Hi would love to be a bud: bzsi3m

Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.