Feeling worthless

Guys this feels like shit now
Anger picking up
I’m not productive at all
I hate myself
I just hate myself.
I feel like being of no value, no worth at all.
I don’t feel like doing anything. I feel like dead inside. Maybe even a dead body is of more use than me.
I can definitely keep control on my dick but, other than that I got no idea of what to do. During the day, feels like shit. Total shit.

6 Likes

I’m sorry
This is a self pity post. I shouldn’t have done this. However I was just holding things inside for considerable time. Wanted them to be out. I’m okay if you scold me or choose not to reply at all. Please ignore if you don’t like. Apologies again

6 Likes

Just give it time, and don’t do anything irrational , I promise there are going to be better days. U have to persevere

3 Likes

Everything comes into place. Just hope this too shall pass :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is only a moment , and this will pass , keep going

3 Likes

Hey @Nep_12
It’s important to reach out because sometimes we get trapped in our own thinking and come up with thoughts like those you mentioned.

Most of the time, we like having our own pity party. I’d recommend you listen to Steve Chandler’s “Owner Vs Victim” podcast. It’s free and it’s just like 20-30 minutes but it’s going to give you an important life lesson. Here it is:

https://www.stevechandler.com/freemp3.html

Take care and most importantly, take ownership.

3 Likes

This all is the instant regret that we get after relapsing… don’t worry… it will go… it is just a minor setback… it will not stand long infront of your positive attitude…

Sleep tension free today… sleep well today…
Wake up with all the negativity been killed and start the day with complete positivity…

4 Likes

Aren’t we all worhtless after all? But I give you one trick to use. We can be worthless and worthy like a saint at the same time. The key is, what you use for comparison. And hey, this key is always yours. No one can take it from you and many will try to manipulate you, how to use it, because it is always up to you, how you will use it. It also can give you a lot of motivation when used properly.

I try to use my key with honesty to make it help me. So far I found that for the honest use I should only compare myself to myself. To be precise my current self to my yesterday self. This way I can tell if I did better today or I did worse and have to stand up again. This can give boost to be better everyday than yesterday.

Stand strong, fight hard brother and choose the way you want to use your key!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I know what you are talkings about.
I know what you feel.
And I’m sure you know what you have to do!
Patiently take all those feelings and let them make you stronger :slightly_smiling_face:.
Can you change your surroundings as much as you’d like to? No! Hopefully we can’t change reality just by willing :sweat_smile:. But what’s inside your head… you definitely can master. Master so good that no situation in reality will make you feel the way you described.
Do you want to be loved? Then share your love… first toward yourself, then to your surroundings. Everything else is some temporary burden that came from the addiction. First it seems hard to cope. Then you’ll tell yourself… it was hard, it was challenging, it was deeply annoying sometimes…
But then you open your eyes, like when you wake up, and tell yourself… “It was sooo worth it”.
I love you brother :pray: Thank you that you’re here and you’re fighting :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Haven’t relapsed yet
I’m kinda very confident that I can curb the feeling to fap
I have successfully eliminated 95% of my sexual thoughts completely
But now, I got to move forward
I don’t know where to start and what to do. Like I said, I’m not productive at all

3 Likes

Thank you
I’m watching it
Honestly Im feeling like I have no way out rn so anything that can help is a boon

3 Likes

Yeah
Thank you
I woke up in the morning feeling shit
Then I decided to workout (I didn’t want to do it, but I held on)
Giving up is the last thing I want to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will you elaborate more on this key?
I’m not able to comprehend the things you’ve said.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

I guess the discomfort is similar
Actually there are two thought processes in my mind (let’s call them wolves)
One wolf, wants to move. To run as fast as it can. Non stop. It wants to fight. Take down challenges. Scale mountains. Fly despite having no wings. I call it my “monster”. That unstoppable, unbreakable wolf. Have you watched one punch man? There’s a character called metal bat. My favorite character in the series. More he gets hit, more his physical attributes increase. Harder he hits. With every hit he takes, it makes him pumped up. Enemies kinda get scared of this power. Because more they hit him, he just strikes at them harder than before. That’s how my this wolf is. Complete monster. Wants to be unstoppable. The other wolf is one which holds still. Asks me to be careful. Says it is dangerous out there. Maybe going through challenge is not worth as your safety. It says this. Right now it is the dominant one. And holds my other wolf. I don’t need love rn.(no offense, just being honest) I need to do things, I need to solve problems, break them. Obliterate everything that stands in my path. And be unbreakable. My other wolf holds me off. And I don’t like it. I want to tackle things. Thats what I want to do. To everyone who considered me a loser. To everyone who bullied me (including the one who dumped me even tho I loved her so much), I want to show them. Or rather, I want to show that mean voice inside me, that simply fuck off - you were wrong about me. All of you. That I’m still here. Look at me. Still standing despite all the shit that happened. That’s what I want. That I’m unbreakable. After everything that happened. I’m rather indestructible. I’m a monster. But my other wolf is holding that monster. It doesn’t want to move ahead. It wants to stay safe. And I’m not able to think what to do. How to move ahead. And I feel worthless. (Guess I was feeling, I can see the dopamine I got via my workout. I’m better now)

3 Likes

Take your time… sort your work… see what all things you have to do/complete in the coming days…

Then take a paper and plan it out…

Productivity doesn’t come from just sitting and thinking what can i do, instead working on what can i do.!

3 Likes

Hey @Nep_12 its ok to feel worthless. You cannot always feel top of the world throughout the life. Time will heal everything. Stay strong

3 Likes

In case when we feel down and belittle ourself it is usually because we compare ourselves to something. Sometimes it is not intentional, but tend to not realize that this is the case. Many cases we compare to an idolized person or the image we have about our own self in an ideal version. This is for sure can make us feel bad about ourself. What I meant as a key, is that you are always has the option to reconsider if your comparison is valid and justful. Using something that is not you(an idol) or not your realistic version(fantasy image of yourself) is a mistake. The closest you can get to reality, is to compare yourself who you were at yesterday, so you can get closer to your best self tomorrow. The key is that you have the freedom and right to change this comparison anytime you want.
P… ruins our way of thinking about everything, our own self as well. Just like as our image about tender, honest romantic relationships is ruined by p…, the image of our own self is also distorted. But we can fix it even today.
I hope this make it clear what I wanted to tell you.

2 Likes