Feeling Suicidal thanks to Fap urge

It has my face sadly that’s why i am scared

I don’t think he will do wat hes telling…in the worst case, even if he does make it public… Don’t worry bro…I’m sure your family and friends will support you. Don’t get tensed. There’s nothing you can do now… So no use. But learn from this incident and never repeat it again. Pray to God and chill. That’s the best thing.

1 Like

Bro what happened ? I’m waiting :grimacing:

1 Like

Do you know deep fakes?

You can use Artificial intelligence to swap your face to anyone else.

You can tell your friends and family that the hacker has swaped someone elses(who was naked) face to your face.

Also take as much information about him and report to cyber cell.

One suggestion- be true to your friends and family. Let them know you, accept you and love you(real you) for as you are.

Fuck reputation!

This is your life. Dont put an act. Stay as real as you can be.

2 Likes

Dude I can understand your situation,i have there too once just a month ago you posted. I visited local brothrel. I was starving for sex badly and my stupid mind made me to go there, although it was my first time. When I went there,the girl behaved very nicely outside the house but when we entered the room for having the shit,she showed her true intentions. She instantly pulled me closer to her and clicked her phone multiple times,in no time she had taken photo of me with her. The next moment she demanded money,and threatened me that she would upload it to the internet and Facebook. She asked to bring her money in one hour,else she will upload it. I don’t know what to do at that time,feared and trembled,I fled her asap and when I came home,I realized there is no guarantee that she will not threaten me any further even after giving her money. I asked her at this forum and got multiple positive answers. I personally like this community. I never returned to that place and never will for sure. Lust can ruin your reputation in no time,we work hard for our entire life to earn respect in society – remember that always…
I heard similar stories just like you ,who was blackmailed from Philippines. Those guys are dangerous and will do what they say. Even if you give them money ,they will ask it for more and you will become their free source of income. Better you file a case asap and let your close ones know about it…

2 Likes