Feeling Sad And Lonely ( Need Advice , Don't Ignore)

Hi guys, I’m on day 26 , I don’t know I kind of feel sad , I exercise daily , just disconnected from everything but I was happy till day 23 .
Anybody have anything please do tell

2 Likes

Bro this time you are connecting with yourself… keep going mann.!!! You are going to achieve the success!!! A life which is full of freedom?!! So fight with bad days…
You can do meditation and breathing exercise…stay calm…take more sleep if you want…drink .water …
You are opening your internal energy…keep patience …

5 Likes

I liked this today. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Take a break. Don’t exercise if you don’t want to. Don’t give room to the feelings that you’ll become ugly if you don’t exercise till you don’t feel good. Detachment is not for everyone. There are all kind of people in this world. Some do better when detached, but most require certain attachments to be at peace, so reattach to people if that can make you feel good. Don’t force yourself into anything which can’t provide you with inner peace and stability. The fight towards liberation is futile without the passion to fight continuously along with happiness of not hurting a single soul but improving a damaged brain. Nofap is nothing less or more than that, my brother.
Take care.

2 Likes

This is flatline. Your brain is going through neuroplasticity and changing itself.

3 Likes

Hey @unknown2323, congratulations to day 26, I wish I was already there. What worked great for was to be indifferent towards those feelings and just let them pass … I hope you keep on going!

1 Like