Feeling Not well

Guys, Need your help. I am not feeling good, it is something like, a big boulder put above my forehead. Kind of like, head is blocked, unable to focus for too long. Due to covid situation, I am not able to run in the field, which is really a stress reliever for me. Any suggestions what should be done. Thanks.

3 Likes

Maybe you could start working out at home? Some basic calisthenics even might do wonders

5 Likes

Try jumping at home or just stand at your balcony and listen to Wight noise (ocean or rain sounds )

3 Likes

You can jog in the morning , I jog on the empty patch of the road everyday , it’s great because I wake up early and am able to get a workout as well.

1 Like

Absolutely bro. Recently I started going to the field, feeling a bit rejuvenated. Also, could you please say what is calisthenics?

Thanks for the suggestion, man.

1 Like

Yes, I had started going out from yesterday, feeling awesome.

2 Likes

What do you mean by wight noise.?

1 Like

Oh i wrote it wrongly :sweat_smile: white noise , it is mixture of nature sounds like ocean waves sounds or wind sounds and it can be (fan sound or any sound that can be used to keep calm )

2 Likes

Go for a jogg every morning if possible

Report me when you will see the benefits of jogging after 7 days

2 Likes

@Roads_to_purity , thanks for the suggestion, will let you know after running for a week.

@babi how are you now , are you ok ??

1 Like

Yes Man, I am good right now. Much better. :smile: :smile:

2 Likes

Man after all of this period in forum
:joy::sweat_smile:
@babi I am a woman …
But if you say this like a joke ok ok anyway I understand …
That’s so nice to know that you are doing fine

2 Likes

Ohh, I did not know tbh. Anyway, thanks for asking. I am doing fine as the lockdown has been lifted and now I could go to the field for working out. :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.