Feeling horny as fuck

I’m in 5 days nofap and i started to feel horny, especially after i’m talking to a girl, things escalate quickly with her so i just get those erotic toughts all day. Today and yesterday i got them but i resisted. Can someone tell me how i can deal with that ?

2 Likes

You need to stay busy so you wont have time for thoughts, i often listen to podcasts so i can change my thoughts and ideas to a more improving and positive ones. U can do sports or exercise each time u have a negative thought maybe 5 push ups,until ur body hurts and a single dirty thought will break you.

4 Likes

You need to stop thinking about lustful things. You need to stop thinking that girls are for sex only. You need to start thinking and respect them as a human. (What I mean is that they can be your companion and friends that you can laugh and cry). Also dude, to avoid relapse… you should think that your sex organ is for reproduction only and not for pleasuring yourself.

2 Likes

Stop thinking about shit … will help you not to get urges … and by chance you got urges then … do physical work …

1 Like

take a cold shower to kill urges

5 Likes

yes you are right … cold shower is awsome

2 Likes

Cold showers X3…Yes cold shower does def work and help. Makes your mind and body feel more clear

4 Likes

"Urges"aren’t your friend should you not have a clear head. Its a fleshy desire,once it identified thats half the work.
Hit the Gym have a routine developed in life. Whatever that is involve those who really matter in your inter circle. Having a proper reward system is great,failure only happens when you don’t learn from it.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you.

1 Like

On top of what is already suggested. You could try to sleep/nap it off. The key here is what do to when you wake up. Do something really really exciting. No matter how time wasting it might feel.

Step 1) Take a hammer :hammer:
Step 2) Pull out your dick
Step 3) Place your dick on a hard surface

And beat that nibba to death.

Disclaimer : Do not try this at home or anywhere as this method can cause irreparable damage to your genitals. :sweat_smile:

1 Like