Feeling extremely bad and lost...No hopes at all

Everybody is ignoring and avoiding me in office…My boss is talking to me with straight face and avoiding me, my colleagues are ignoring me, my co-workers are running away from me as if if they talk to me they will lose their worth value in office…out of frustration had verbal fight with my mom (she was also crying), she is also at times treating me as i am nothing, my younger brother is taking me as a loser in life. I have become like a target i feel.
I am feeling i can lose my job because I feel not even a single person likes me specially females, i can sense they hate me alot and i feel guys are disgusted by me… feeling very frustrated and feels like i might relapse…i feel i sm just worthless piece of shit even if am working out, doing meditation, prayer but still… I don’t wanna stay like this, I don’t wanna relapse… totally confused and lost…foggy brain and lifeless life.

1 Like
1 Like

Let me tell you something, this time will also pass Insha Allah the thing is that you have to take time. Time is the best medicine so just give yourself some time and Insha Allah you will on your path

4 Likes

Sure bro @anon69203515 that’s the only thing i have is Time. This is the testing time, this too shall pass on.
Thanks bro!!

2 Likes

Why do you think they treat you this way? Realistically

Also, focus on being useful, people only judge based on that. if youre competent and useful and mobilizing a lot of activity, people will improve their judgement about you. It is completely in your control

Seriously @NukePizza bro, I don’t know anything at all…i tried everything but still i am facing this challenge and i know the only way is to find another job…i m tired of all these things, proving everyone that am not bad, seeking validation and approval from others so that i also get yhe respect and value that i deserve… sometimes i feel may be people are jealous of my personality and energy and aura but am sure it is the saying of my ego so i become deaf to my such inner voices. I am tired and am sure nobody would ever treat me good.
I surrender myself to lord, atleast am staying away from PMO even in such paunful situation which was not the case earlier whenever i became totally upset or worried about something due to any stress tension or issue, i ended up relapsing, but at least this time i can hold on to despite of several similar situations.
I don’t know why they are treating me like this, but this is really not good doing such thing to a man who wants to live a righteous life :cry:

1 Like

Got my lesson, it’s a learning process.
Things get worse before it gets better.
We stop trying to control and let go.
The only thing we can do is keep grinding ourselves and be ready to take hit with a never give up attitude. Life has been never easy for anyone, it is the greatest teacher of all time, we are taught by life in the hardest but best possible ways…these are blessings in disguise…let us embrace what life has to offer.
Thanks for all your support brothers, you are the best thing happened to me ever.
Take care and keep improving, never stop!!

1 Like

…these are blessings in disguise…let us embrace what life has to offer.
Thanks for all your support brothers, you are the best thing happened to me ever.
Take care and keep improving, never stop!!

Keep going!! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.