Feeling Depression 😣 due to Peeking and Relapse

I am blank in my mind, just scrolling unnecessarily, My exam was scheduled after 2 days… I am on 2nd day of NF… Plz help me…:fearful:
I killed my 2 days due to this…
What is this, Why is this happening to me…?

3 Likes

Initial rewiring phase is usually painful. That’s all I can say. It was also the case with me. When I stopped fapping for the first time I was having headaches and dizziness. Later you get used to it. I’m sorry to say this but going through it is the only way. This is how it starts and this is how you win.

3 Likes

Withdrawal symptoms bro @SincereDev
Find something else that makes you happy- take a walk, read a book, exercise or meditate. You may watch a movie(but after your exam)

2 Likes

Whenever I feel this way, I just exercise. Because feeling blank in the mind actually helps to shut off pain, this means I can push myself more before I get to failure. Exercise bro, and you’ll recover faster. :smile::smile::smile:

Also, eliminate any and all forms of excessive scrolling please - social media, reddit, youtube etc, from your phone. The act of scrolling and incredible novelty it gives is very addictive and demotivating.

1 Like

Wait, so when rewiring there will be several headaches?

Ah, so that’s why I got headaches yesterday when I want to sleep

2 Likes

Bro I relapsed during exams before and it has happened many times. Idk there is so much stress build up during those days and absolutely no way of releasing it because your so busy studying which is never a good experience. Me personally, I hate studying to the core. It makes me feel unhappy and useless. And I can’t do a lot of exercise which is my usual way of stress busting because I have to study. Well all I’m saying is you have to push through those phases. Ik your mind will be cloudy and you’ll have next level urges. It will really be a struggle studying. I have no advice for this. I always failed and yet to find a solution. Just giving you a heads-up. Well if anyone have any advice please help him.

1 Like

Relapsing before an exam is a big, big fatal mistake

4 Likes

Yep there’s alot of stress…
But I believe that relapsing before an exam is not as common as relapsing after it.
It seems like you need a reward for completing the task, and unfortunately that becomes PMO.

That’s the whole point of rewiring the brain. So that there is a different reward system.
Half my relapses were after an exam :no_mouth:
Finished an exam yesterday, no relapse :joy: :muscle:

2 Likes

I’m having a 2nd inning of rewiring. I’m attempting to get rid of my other things (watching YouTube, trying to focus on my studies, do things which I didn’t like before)
And yes my head again hurts. And I feel dizzy. Not just that, since last night I’ve had issues with my bowels. It is less than before tho, or maybe I know I’ve gotten used to it a little. So yes. It will happens especially when these things don’t give you (instant) pleasure, but are beneficial in the long run. These days I’m enjoying my workout a little. Haven’t got used to it yet, but my brain is again rewiring to accept it. It’s painful, but totally worth it. After you’ve achieved what you wanted, you’ll look back and remember all this.

1 Like

I relapsed 2 times in a day yesterday…after edging… That was inevitable… . I relapsed 9 times after downloading this app and joining forum, My highest Streak is 28 days in this app…
I am determined that No chaser effect can affect me further :slightly_smiling_face:
I am Back on track… No matter what Can be the Situation… I am going to win :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks @Nep_12, @debellator @AlexeiB @neetwarrior @GOVIND-19 to help me out

2 Likes

Hello guys… I AM FEELING ANXIOUS AND STRESSED ABOUT MY PRESENT… in Last 10 days after 28 days of streak I relapsed 6 times… My Important exams were not go well… This made me feel very low… How Could I recover… I am in important phase of my career… And Still I am Wasting my time on P@rn. How Can I control Myself…
I just only Talk by words… Which I am typing… Not Talking through my actions… :persevere::disappointed:

Plz Help me guys @JumpingBuddha @rhybha @debellator@Forerunner @_TIGER @_KarmaYogi @yogifromsouth and Other companion also… Whom I unable to tag… Plz help me Out…

THIS IS EMERGENCY … I don’t wanna reverse and be in a situation before arriving this Forum

3 Likes

I am now reading PMO hackbook which murshid is provided to me…

2 Likes

Most Important thing is my Confidence and Assurance and satisfaction from inner self dented a lot… Plz help me guys…

2 Likes

Bhai last brahmastra prayog karo…10 din ke liye sim nikal ke rakh do mobile se…sab kuch pura band kardo …aur uss 10 din me zabardast meditation karo…phir neutral pe ajaoge

2 Likes

Bro @_TIGER … Is this not an extreme step? I just want to break this chain of chasers… And Whenever I feel urges I might insert Sim in my mobile again… Plz Suggest some Tips to hack my brain…

1 Like

You said it’s emergency.so I thought this idea is good for you…you can’t control chaser effect…it takes at least 20 days to control …so for this situation you can increase your meditation time…and very hard exercise …waste your all energy in exercise

2 Likes

Give this questions answer ???

are you doing regular exercise 1 hr per day???
are you doing meditation 15 mints per day???
are you watching no fap motivational videos??
have you proper goal in your life?
have you sleep before 11 pm??
are you waking up at 4 am??
Think about this?

Bhai… I fapped 90% of the time In afternoon. Mostly between 10 am to 4 pm. This is time of highest urges because of loneliness in my home

In night time, My Inner self awake. Despite my loneliness … But in day I feel very lethargic and Slipped out always

2 Likes

Subah se zabardast exercise kardo …jisse kya hota he jab afternoon me tumhe urges ayega …tumhe bht neend jaisa feel hoga aur so jaoge…phir 2 3 hrs ke bad uthoge …no urges…mere sath bhi ase hi hota he

1 Like