Extremely negative feelings

Yes i have read the manga. Didn’t want to wait for whole year to know the ending. It’s good then your anime experience would be better. I had the intuition of the ending from the anime the way they were changing the main protagonist character.

1 Like

I started to watch attack on titans when I watched levi vs beast titan on youtube, I watched aot for Caption levi. :sweat_smile: :clinking_glasses: He is the humanity’s strongest soldier. But overall it was amazing till where I have watched, I never thought anyone of the main charecter It focused on every charecter.It has changed in season 4 though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Levi character is really cool in the anime. I meant about the Eren Yeager as a Main protagonist. Yes good point they have focused on all. But EY was kind of Jon Snow of game of thrones.

The justification they gave for the EY to do such act in the end wasn’t acceptable.

1 Like

Man let’s not talk about attack of titans on this thread anymore otherwise i won’t get answers for my actual question. We can discuss about it later on another thread.

1 Like

Sorry for it bro…got carried away :sweat_smile: I have to charge my phone. See you tomorrow. We can discuss this someday.
Good Night :fire::handshake:
Stay Strong Buddy :clinking_glasses::muscle:

1 Like

No it was nice talking to about it. I initiated. Thanks for your answer. Sure i will discuss it since you often refer about it on your replies.

1 Like

Bro, @anon65589122 , this flatline or the withdrawals of pmo addiction. It usually occurs with greater strength in people who are a little deeper into this addiction. I have experienced all these emotions that you just mentioned; I’ve went through even worse. I had constant suicidal thoughts; negative thoughts were hitting me like sea waves, I couldn’t wake up from bed, I was crying and crying and crying. Even when talking with parents I’ll look at them blankly for a minute then will leave the room to cry. When I reached 10+ days withdrawals were stronger for me’ then it got subsided by 20+, 30+ days. For some people it lasts for weeks and months.
All you must do is keep going; never go back to pmo
Keep the faith; we’ve all been through it and even worse. This means that rewiring is happening in your brain. I had such severe flatline when I had ED and when I escalated to very severe p*** genres. ED + severe genres etc means that big changes have taken place in the brain; so radical rewiring needs to happens. The desentised brain will close the dopamine receptors bro; so when we stop pmo the we won’t be able to find happiness in small things of life just like an alchohol or a heroine addict. Your brain needs to re-open the dopaimine receptors again; it’ll take a little time. Stay patient and keep going. We are all here for you man

3 Likes

Some techniques I used to get out of flatline quickly.

Your flatline won’t be this severe. As I said; people with ED etc will have this kind of sever shit.

1 Like

It happens to me most of the time.

1 Like

Hey @anon65589122 sorry to read about your current situation. I’d say no it’s not unique to you and it’s not related to PMO either.

Look at it this way: in the past, whenever you felt bad, you probably PMOed, just like I did. The thing is, PMOing only numbed the feelings (at best) but in most cases just made it worse. It’s important that you understand that quitting PMO is not suddenly making you feel worse. That thinking comes from the illusion that PMOing made you feel good in the first place. That’s not true.

What you are experiencing are emotions that are, simply put, part of life. Life is full of ups and downs, there’s always something to learn. This has nothing to do with PMO, essentially. So work on yourself, turn to religion and/or philosophy depending on what you belief and look at things from a distance.

You’ve escaped PMO, what is there to worry about? Live life, take things as is and do your best.

Take care.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Really helpful posts. Yes it’s less severe for me. Yeah I guess you are right I am not providing the usual dopamine to the brain so it’s showing the effect.

Thanks bro. That’s a different way to look at the problem. I didn’t thought that way.

2 Likes

@anon65589122 This is not unique to you. It happened with me. I think this is flatline or withdrawal symptoms. I used to sleep like a drugged person…lost libido…used to get angry without reason…brain fog…used to cry thinking about past…mistakes…lost opportunities…
But, Good thing is that it will pass away if you don’t give up.

1 Like

you are not alone im also going through lots of self doubt. that feeling sucks

1 Like

Just observe these negative thoughts. These are just thoughts, it’s not true.

You need to learn mindfulness meditation techniques.

You can read this good book on the subject, based on CBT, how to overcome negative thoughts.

Listen to Overcoming Unwanted Intrusive Thoughts by Sally M. Winston PsyD, Martin N. Seif PhD on Audible. https://www.audible.com/pd/1684036933?source_code=ASSOR150021921000V

1 Like

Scientific explanation correlating with NoFap :-

Dopamine = Happiness Hormone.
Brain secretes dopamine when a person does PMO.

With NoFap going on, which means no PMO, which means no Dopamine secretion. Which ultimately means No Happiness.
Thus giving a sense of loneliness, low self esteem etc.

To deal with it :- you must build self-motivation habits, self improvement habits, enjoy your own company habits, make yourself happy bexause no one else is going to do it for you habits. You are the reason why your brain is asking for PMO induced dopamine, so you have to substitute it with something better. Teach your brain to be happy and satisfied with what you have and what you are going through, loneliness is also good, one can use it to improve self qualities (thus contributing towards long term + future satisfaction and happiness)
All these are long term process, which leads to the secretion of seratonin , which is long term reward system.

Also Dopamine = Short term reward system
So when a person is done with the PMO act, no Dopamine secretions thus he feels guilty and depressed.

1 Like

@Dvija

Have also experieenced it don’t know why it’s happened but it means that it’s working. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

@JonSnow001 @nofapstar123 @Themonk1 @strongwillpower Thanks for all your answers.

3 Likes

Here it is, what i wanted to say. Watch it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.