Everythings over, finally committing suicide

@rewire_user :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

my broski dont scare everyone like dat
glad ur ok

2 Likes

Glad that you’re back bro. Lets start again. Start with small goals until 2020 end. You still have 16 days left for that. So, it’ll create a good base. Then aim for No Fap 2021, since it’ll be a long journey which will test your willpower, patience and perseverance. And even if you relapse bro, don’t think too much about it. Just start again.

Our greatest victory is not in falling, but in rising everytime we fall. - Rocky Balboa

All the best for a new begining bro. Take care.

4 Likes

@phoenix_1674
Thnx god u are back , u scared me af .

3 Likes

Wtf is wrong with you man? He just said it’s alright now

1 Like

He ain’t dead homie.

1 Like

@phoenix_1674 But honestly, I’m glad that you’re feeling alright now! You scared me good man. Like I was the first on scene and I didn’t know how to reply. I was panicking :sweat_smile:. But thank god you bounced back. But today’s incident should be motivation for you to quit pmo for good. Godspeed and good luck bro! Stay strong :muscle: stay classy!

1 Like

Hope you are ok , bro , reach out anytime for anything to talk about.

1 Like

@phoenix_1674
Now matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.
- Lord budha

1 Like

Listen this… I hope it will help you.

And if you are so brave that you were going to kill yourself then you can defeat PMO too.

1 Like

You really scared me.

1 Like

This was horrifying to read. But I’m glad it had a happy ending. Buddy, you have all our support and I’m very happy you are staying strong to continue.
Feel free to message me if you ever need help!

2 Likes

I used to think about suicide too, you know… The road of life is rough, but step down from the death pier you put yourself on, okay? Live a little more. I don’t know what to say, really, but try to live. Just at least a little more.

1 Like

Feeling like your world is crashing in? It’s not. You’ll be ok. You will get through this. Take a break and come back fresh. Talk to some comrades here. If you still feel like you can’t handle life; check out the link below. There’s no shame in reaching out. My inbox is always open as well, though response time may vary.

9 Likes

Phoenix, you wont commit suicide.
You wont take your own life, leaving the ones you love behind devastated for their entire Life.

Breathe…

This is only a monetary phase! You are much stronger and powerful to let this overcome you.

You will succeed…you will prevail and you will conquer all that bwleaugers you.

Breath and know you are!

2 Likes