Even Though I Am A Female

Well, it took a while to work up the courage to write this since I was afraid of harassment or being mocked, so here goes. Everyone on this app has been really nice so I think I’ll be okay.
Yes, I am a girl with this addiction. My body and mind changed and this was how I coped with it for 8 years. It wasn’t until last year that I realized I couldn’t stop. I’m 18, so that was to be expected. My brain works like a computer’s most of the time and m********** was the only way to shut it off. I never meant to hurt myself. I just loved the way it felt. It was magical. But I started to feel depressed that none of my friends would know what that felt like until marriage and I had lost self control and ruined the feeling I would have of innocence. So now I’m trying to stop. I can’t say it’s easier as a female. I know science would suggest that, but I get urges every single day and I cry over it because of how powerful it is. And it takes a lot to make me cry. But I’ll get through this. I’m already at day 15. God loves me and is helping me every day. I’m going to be okay because my Father is helping me and sees what I’m going through and isn’t ashamed of me. I don’t know why He have me such strong desires, but He’s going to help me not react like this to them. I’ll be alright.

29 Likes

Try to listen to Jason Evert on YouTube. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am a male. Even though it appears as a male dominated forum , don’t hesitate to show up and ask if you need any help regarding this. If you have any sort of bad experience in this forum you can complain the moderators like @debellator . They will ban the ones creating problems permanently.

If you have problem regarding the things only female understands , you can seek help from female users here like @NhTbH , @Dari , @sakshi11 , @Maria , @Baarish and many more. Hope it helps.

3 Likes

What you had was an addiction which is as worse as hardcore drug addictions. It’s never going to be easy, straightforward and simple. This is not just some counter you do for basic challenges, it represents your willpower.

If you do overcome a hardcore addiction like this, you can overcome many struggles in life. You will find confidence, focus and energy like you never felt before since childhood.

6 Likes

Thanks. That does help.

2 Likes

Thank you. I know. I’m working hard. I wish you the best on your own journey.

2 Likes

You’ll be alright dark im one day ahead of you. See if you can beat me.

2 Likes

Hey, if you want, I could try to be your companion :slightly_smiling_face: my sharing code is nolagu , strange, yeah, I know :laughing:

2 Likes

I am your companion I will update my journey daily in status for 400 days. I hope you will be motivated.
And other thing I want to say is that it doesn’t matter who we are thing matter is that we are in trap of addiction. And that addiction is worse than any drugs available in the market. So together we will come out of this shit.
Update your status daily you will feel good.
Also when I am successful in doing 400 days.
I will never marry it will be my life long purpose
To good by no pmo.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll accept that challenge. :relaxed: My sharing code is bemwc4.

1 Like

Hi Dari! Yeah, I’d love to be companions! My sharing code is bemwc4.

It is true about this addiction being the most marketable. Its sick, really.
Thanks for the encouragement! I’m glad I’m not alone anymore. :heart: For the last year of struggling I have been.
I’ll be sure to check out your updates! Assuming I can find them. :joy:

Which video? Or all of them? :joy:

I found your updated status with no problems.

You may start with Jason Evert: How to Save Your Marriage... Before You Meet Your Spouse - YouTube
I hope it’s working link. He is great at revealing your price, as a woman.

1 Like

Hey buddy i appreciate you that you have shown courage to write this feel free to asking anything cuz rc is family they won’t judge you or anything, and there are so many female companion too, share the problem with them, I’ll suggest one thing have look on essay pessay,
Have a great journey
Peace out :slight_smile: :peace_symbol::v:

1 Like

It’s really good to see you opening up about this!! We’re incredibly glad to have you here and can’t wait to see the progress you make!! Let me know if you need anything!!!

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you are female or male,all are humans,and so do have sexual desires,it is ok to long for love and intimacy but what is wrong is PMO… utterly degrading

2 Likes

Aw, thanks! I won’t hesitate to ask for help. I’ll try to check that out. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks, Christian! I’m glad I have you guys here.

1 Like