Escaping the matrix

You’re right. Progress is important. I jerked off 2 times in 12 days, if this was the old me, the number would be at least 25. Still, I have to improve.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing very poorly the last few days. So for the next couple of days I will be without my phone, without the RC app and completely focused on work. I’ll be back at the end of the week.

4 Likes

You’ve made the right call.

2 Likes

The week was not what I wanted. But we can’t change the past, so I focus on the future. All what I will write is that this week I wasn’t me and the matrix distracted me up again, but that will change. Yesterday evening when I relapsed, I sat down at the table and for an hour I thought and wrote my goals, how to achieve them and the journey which is waiting me for the next 6 month. So, I have decided that from this moment on when I write this in my journal, I will start attacking the matrix again, take back control of my life, become disciplined and work hard. From now on I will be in monk mode and work on my goals. I will also write in a diary every day, as this has helped me a lot lately. I know that the path I set for myself will be difficult, but everything good that happens in life comes hard and with a lot of work. That’s why I don’t care if it will be hard. I got the right mindset. Amen.

3 Likes

Today I was focused and devoted myself to work. I could do a lot more though, so I’m not happy. The reason I didn’t do enough was that we got visitors in the evening, so I got 3 unproductive hours. I should work harder. Tomorrow is a new day, and I will do more. Good night.

4 Likes

I had a fairly productive day today. Done quite a few things, but the problem starts when I go to sleep. I made a habit of jerking off before I go to sleep. That’s what I have to change the most, especially when I’m going to sleep I need to leave my phone in the next room. I have no problems during the day. Everything is basically a lesson and nothing has changed. I have to keep working hard. What you do in life is also important. If you have a nofap streak of 500 days but you only play games and you are not productive then you are nothing special. However, I want to improve my mindset and willpower . Once I improve this I will be unstoppable. We’re starting from the beginning again. I will attack the matrix again from the beginning…Lets start. Amen.

5 Likes

I’m going to bed now because it’s already very late. Today I was productive and worked hard, but still I didn’t do something I should have done. Tomorrow I will do what i didnt do today and write more about whats happening in my life in my diary. Good night.

4 Likes

It’s late, so I don’t have much time. I had a productive day today, and I did everything I set out to do. Right now I am determined to succeed in everything I set out to do. I’ll write more tomorrow, I’m going to bed now. Good night

4 Likes

That’s what I mean when I say I support Tate’s message:

3 Likes

I was productive today. I did the things I had planned. Now I have to sleep well and work hard tomorrow. I know that lately I have been writing briefly in my diary, but I always run out of energy and time. I hope tomorrow will be different. Good night.

2 Likes

Today I started the day productively. Towards the evening, however, my concentration dropped, I became tired and the urges began. In the evening, I watched TV before I went to sleep, and I watched the rest of the podcast from Tate until the end, which lasted a total of 5 hours and was the best so far (I watched it for 5 days to finish it). Very important and a lot to learn. In summary, I was not productive enough, I worked not enough, so I have to make up for it tomorrow. Good night.

3 Likes

Ah yes… Where to start? It’s late, but I’ll take a few moments to write what’s on my mind right now. I got up in the morning and immediately became productive. I was productive during the day, but then the hour came around 7. We got visits, so I lost 2 hours. After that, I started watching the movie The Wolf of Wall Street, which I found on TV. And if you don’t know, this movie contains a lot of nudity. The first weak point of my day is that I didn’t look away, but I also looked at these moments. When I got bored of the movie, I downloaded tik tok I don’t know why, maybe I wanted to watch something funny and waste some time. And of course tik tok is my weakest point and I’ve known this for about half a year. And so one thing led to another and I ended up screwing up. I’ve held up well through the streak and I didn’t feel the urges today either, but I guess I’m still addicted so my brain kind of wants it, even if they dont tell me. I, on the other hand, need to focus on the good stuff. In other words, I jerked off once in 7 days. Which is a huge improvement over the past. What will I do now? Nothing. I cannot change the past, I know that I am weakest in the evening, now I know what I will do in the evening so that it does not happen again. I will work hard again, try to be as productive as possible and fix my life. I’m starting to attack the matrix from the beginning. I’m ready. Let matrix send whatever he has against me, this time I will be unfazed and blow away everything that could harm me. It’s my birthday on Saturday, I’ll be 17, so I want to make this weekend as good as possible. Matrix I’m going all the way this time, and I won’t stop until I defeat you.

• This is going to be me, when the matrix send ■■■■ :point_up_2: :triumph: :point_down:

LETS GO!

3 Likes

I was productive today. But I want to be more because I always have something left to finish. Otherwise, I’m staying strong. Matrix can’t do anything to me. Good night.

5 Likes

Super important video, if you have time please watch it! It also includes why we have a problem with nofap.

2 Likes

I wrote a test this morning. I’ve been doing well and I’m confident. I also got the result of the math test, which I wrote at 75%, which is very good, if we know that this is the first time I wrote math above 45%. Today we had the last lesson, and now we have 7 days break. Now that I won’t have classes for 7 days, I’ll have more time, which means more opportunities to screw up, although I’m confident at the moment. I have a lot to do during this short break and will need to be as productive as possible. I also practice football every day and now I will have 3 football matches in 4 days, which is huge, if I usually have 1 in 7 days. I also started to be interested in a military scholarship, which means that I would receive from a minimum of 300 to a maximum of 500 euros per month. Now I wouldn’t have to do anything for it, but as many years as I would get it, I must serve in the army for as many years after finishing my studies. I like the concept of the army because you have to be very disciplined and learn how to handle weapons, you also have to be physically fit and you are surrounded by other strong men who stand by you. Of course, I haven’t decided yet, I still have to think about it. I wasn’t productive today, I didn’t really do anything outside of class, so tomorrow I’m going to start my crazy 7 days of productivity, because depending on them, I’ll make the class or not. Now I’m going to watch Andrew Tate’s podcast for half an hour or a video from Hamza, because they always motivate me. But tomorrow I start working hard already in the morning. I’m strong and the matrix can’t do anything to me. My mind is very strong and has a strong vision and set goals.

2 Likes

I’ve been slacking off for the last two days, so I’ve decided to take a break from the app for a while. I have my reasons and I know myself best so I know this is the best option right now. And don’t worry, I will still do my best to become the best version of myself.

2 Likes

I made a different decision. Since downloading the app, I have greatly reduced my addiction and become more responsible. Today, when I decided not to use it for a while, I already screwed up. So I remain and will continue to try to become a better person.

1 Like

I wasn’t productive today. For the last two days I have been extremely unmotivated, unable to concentrate and work hard. Before I decided to go to sleep, I thought about everything, so tomorrow morning I start working hard again and becoming mentally strong. I need to become constant because I have too many ups and downs. So tomorrow, I’m starting to attack the matrix again. Lets go.

1 Like

Today is my birthday, so I want life to only go up from now on. My last relapse was yesterday, and today a new chapter in my life begins. I am 17 years old.

1 Like