ERNOL's Notes ☀

Stoicism has some good points. I would say it is also compatible with christian/islamic lifestyle.

If anyone is interested in reading about it:
https://www.njlifehacks.com/what-is-stoicism-overview-definition-10-stoic-principles/

2 Likes

Day 62 completed. I didn’t do check-in on day 60 because of reasons. i am lacking motivation.

I am not getting other things done as much as i want to. When this happens i start getting demotivated.

1 Like

Hey Ernol!

Don’t worry man you’ve got this keep it up!!!

Awesome progress man well done!!!

Good luck and stay strong and awesome!!!

4 Likes

I appreciate it. Thank you man @Cubenix

3 Likes

Day 0 again. relapsed.
The goal now is reaching 7 days.

Day 6 here.
But I am not here to post update rather to share something. It’s about Emotional Quotient (EQ) and I think it’s useful for this journey. If you don’t wanna read check the highlighted part. I am sure you will understand. that’s the tl;dr version.

What composes intelligence is the 3 Q’s; The Intelligent Quotient (IQ), The Emotional Quotient (EQ) and The Spiritual Quotient (SQ). Intelligence can simply be defined as; doing the right thing, at the right time, at the right place. This requires us to be able to manage both our internal environment(us) and external Environment (what surrounds us).

IQ: The Intelligence Quotient (IQ) is just the measure of intelligence and it is independent on self-assessed levels of happiness.

SQ: The intelligence required to ask most fundamental and basic questions in life and seek answers is called Spiritual Intelligence or Spiritual Quotient (SQ).

Finally, and pay attention here:

EQ: Emotional intelligence(EQ) is all about having control on how you react after an incidence. Some say, Managing emotions can be more important for your life than managing your intellect.

Now this part is important. EQ is an important factor in this journey. You can see why reading this definition. Try to improve yourself on this part.

I haven’t studied the subject myself yet. Will have to read more to pinpoint if my definitions are correct. regardless this is an useful concept to keep in mind in this journey(which I highlighted).

4 Likes

Thanks for the info man! It makes one think what a person truely need to value in life in order to make a good life worth living for.

I mean in this sense were everyone is just concerned on IQ for being admired about their smarts and don’t really go into faith for SQ or don’t take the time to allow oneself to develop emotionally.

Just 4 feelings are felt ( jealousy, sadness, anger and pride) and don’t really know what to do with how to feel otherwise then these or what to do only with (pride) to go and brag about an achievement.

I am not saying a person is just having to skip feeling good about achieving anything, but we tend to get stuck in this cycle and don’t evolve ourselves and just get stuck on this level and don’t know how or what to do when we feel sad or happy.

Spiritually it is important to grow in one’s faith too. Praying often and reading the religion’s book keeps us connected to our spiritual life and we will know what to do in life as ask by the religion and won’t doubt in what do and also will be spiritually ready for any obsticals in life.

Awesome achievement @ERNOL and 1 day away from your latest goal let’s get it! And thanks for the awesome post!

Good luck and stay strong and awesome

4 Likes

Yes developing emotionally. Which also involve know the emotion you are going through, how your psychology works to produce certain emotions, how to handle an emotion you are going through. These are the important things coming to my mind.

Thanks for the push @Cubenix. You stay strong as well :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Day 10 here.
Next target: 17days.

Fasting today and today seems long. A little bit tired. Glad to have 10days on the counter though.

Stay strong, carry on. :smile:

3 Likes

Day 17 is finally here.

Next target: 24days.

2 Likes

Keep going Ernol!

One day at a time brother.

2 Likes

Yes my brother!

One day at a time. :smile:

1 Like

Day 24 complete.

Next target: 30 days.

4 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

Awesome !!! Yeah lets go!!!

Good luck and stay strong and awesome!!!

2 Likes

@Cubenix
Yeah, let’s gooooo!!!

1 Like

Where there is a will, there is a way.
Will” will give you way.

2 Likes

You are on Day-30?! :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

@FlowForCourage ah yes, I am. Alhamdulillah(praise to God).

Thank you for the congrats hehe.
Much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

obrigado.
Google translated :sweat_smile:

1 Like