Einzelgänger's Journey towards absolute self mastery [21M]

After relapsing once again at day 40, I realized what the most important utility of the nofap journey is. And that is self-discipline. So, rather than solely relying on motivation, this time I’m gonna focus on building good habits and a fulfilling lifestyle and also optimizing my environment. A strong foundation is required for maintaining a long streak of nofap. Otherwise disaster is bound to happen at some point.

15 Likes

List of goals

Short term: {Ends on 1st september}

1. complete august without relapsing again
  2. Build the habit of exercising daily
  3. Complete 80% of upcoming exam syllabus

Medium term :

1. Break the highest record of 40 days no pmo
  2. Make new record of 50 days

Long term :

1. 60 days nofap
  2. 90 days no pmo

Never-ending:

1. 3 years of nofap and semen retention
13 Likes

Things to avoid :

1. Peeking
2. Edging
3. Procrastination
4. Daydreaming / fantasizing
5. Pride and over-confidence
6. Untidy/messy environment
7. Skipping execise/meditation for two days in a row
8. Stressing about past/future
9. Obsessing over streak
10. Getting upset over nightfall

8 Likes

August 12 : Day 0

wake up at 5 :white_check_mark:
meditation :white_check_mark:
exercise :white_check_mark:
long walks outside :white_check_mark:
cold shower :white_check_mark:
Tution :white_check_mark:
Sleep before 11 :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

August 13: Day 1

wake up at 5 :x:
meditation :white_check_mark:
exercise :x:
study :white_check_mark:
long walks outside :white_check_mark:
cold shower :white_check_mark:
Sleep before 11 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Great to see you having a rather clearly-defined outline of what you wanna achieve out of it, your goals and everything.

Would be keeping a check on your thread. Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciate the support :pray: :+1:

6 Likes

I respect the fact that you got up straight away and faced the challenge head on.
I am honoured to watch your improve in the next weeks.
Stay sharp.

4 Likes

Brother don’t think about previous streaks the past is past. In the meantime make small goals with rewards, it’ll help you a lot. Work on your present to make a better future and totally let go of past.

4 Likes

I thought you went off… may be because you changed your dp

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:
I never in my wildest dreams, I expected you to relapse kai.
New streak, new life💪

1 Like

thank you bro, I’ll try my best to better myself in every aspect of my life.

5 Likes

I totally agree with you. I know I can’t undo my mistakes, but I can definitely make the present moment count. Which in turn will also make my future better. :blush:

4 Likes

I was online every now and then, but I was too depressed to write comments and stuff. And then the relapse happened. :pensive:

To be honest, I kinda saw it coming. Around day 26/27 I suddenly got depressed all of a sudden, probably because of the flatline. I was basically dragging myself for the next two weeks, and then eventually got burnt out. This is inevitable if you don’t have a good supportive lifestyle out of nofap. That’s why I’m putting all my focus on building good habits this time, rather than obsessing on nofap streaks.

4 Likes

Yes… lifestyle matters… stay with the new lifestyle you want to make yours…
There is high chance that you’ll start feeling lazy and slack off on your new lifestyle after some days. Just don’t stop. Keep it up. Your determination will decide your fate at those hard times.
These are not my advice but just sharing my thoughts.

Yes. I get that too… just don’t act on it. Just loosen up a little on your schedule when that happens. But never ever go peeking. Just stay on your path.
Let’s do a Nofap strict hard mode.
Consider

as a relapse.
Consider

as a relapse.

normally leads me to a relapse.

Gives you urges.

Cover any scene or anything where someone shows their skin (cover it with your hand :raised_hand: if possible).
You can do this pal.
I knew a guy who promised to do a 25 day nofap to piercefranklin. And he did it, getting applause from everyone, including me :wink: .
Be like that guy who keeps his words.

4 Likes

Yeah the same reason made me relapse at 46

3 Likes

First of all, thank you a bunch for taking your time and writing these valuable advices. I’ll always keep these things in mind going forward. :pray:

And yes, you’re absolutely right.
Edging/Peeking = Relapse
I peeked and edged a bit on day 32 and still relapsed after going 1 whole week clean. It’s like a background process that was secretly running on the background and finally finished the task it initially set up to do.
I get it now why conquered self includes peeking as KIA.

Sadly I didn’t even have a schedule to loosen up from. This won’t be the case this time around though. :triumph:

That’s a great advice dude. I’ll remember to do this every time something triggering pops up :+1:

I’ll be that guy again, I swear. I don’t want to be stuck in this PMO loop anymore. I must focus on my goals and my life. The ■■■■ industry made a fortune out of misery, I refuse to contribute to their empire any longer. :rage: :rage:

Anyway, thanks again for your support. :pray:
I can’t stress how much I appreciate it. God bless you brother :innocent:

Ps: congrats on 90 days :partying_face: :partying_face: , you finally did it :clap:
I remember me, you, hash and chem, we all started at the same time on the nf premiere league with similar streaks. Only you made it through. :muscle:
I guess you were the strongest one among us :wink:

4 Likes

August 14: Day 2

Wake up around 5 :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Study [1 hour] :white_check_mark:
Long walks :white_check_mark:
Cold shower :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

:joy::joy:… we’re all strong. :muscle: We’ll beat this together.

You’re most welcome my man. You helped me alot too y’know.

Thank you :blush::blush: I’ll be waiting for you up here.

Ps. Day 2 looking slick. Keep it up👌

3 Likes

I didn’t know you had a diary brother @Einzelganger. We got your back. Keep going. You are a warrior. This time be sharp and serious. Lets walk the talk now!

4 Likes