Dvija's Diary " The story of success"

@Adioz_aka_Adidas Yeah brother…Today i felt much much lighter than before. These things i had been carrying in my heart since long ago. Neither i could share these things with my friends nor could i keep it in my heart. I was burning again and again in the fire of guilt and regret…So I confessed here. Iam feeling much relieved now. Iam Happy now. Iam a positive person now. @Adioz_aka_Adidas This is my final war. Either I win or I perish…Nothing in between. Thankyou for your support brother.

1 Like

DAY 32 COMPLETED.
I have so much urges… a little overconfidence…desire to edge and peek…BUT I WILL NEVER DO THAT…NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS ALSO…IAM READY TO DIE BUT I AM NEVER READY TO ACCEPT PMO IN ANY FORM IN MY LIFE AGAIN…FUCK PMO…FUCK…
I CHOOSE DEATH OVER PMO🤴
IAM FEELING SUPER SE UPER​:grin::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Today I got first dose of Covid 19 vaccine (Verro cell)…feeling little anxious…and i took 500mg paracetamol to prevent fever or bodyache.

1 Like

I gave lift to a girl on my bike today…I felt nice.

1 Like

I bought two books to read.

1. Jay Shetty’s Think like a Monk
  2. Shwetabh Gangwar’s The Ruddest Book Ever

Lets enjoy!

1 Like

Check In :white_check_mark:
Day 33/1000

Even if the sky falls; the earth tear aparts or the universe collapses i will not fap! I will not allow any sexual thought to cross my mind. Nothing can disturb me without my permission now. Iam a conscious , alert and agile man. I will burn any negative emotion right then and there. No fap for life

WHY IAM DOING NOFAP

I do not want to be God through nofap. I do not want any supernatural power throught nofap. I just want to experience that innate natural human experiences. I just want to be calm, composed, determined, powerful and productive. I want to unleash my full potential that God gave me. So that on my death bed, I can say oh my sweet lord, "“I have utilized all my talents to fullest. I have no regrets in life. I have no any lamentations. I utilized your energy and gifts to maximum level. Please allow me to die peacefully” I just want to explore my fullest potential through nofap.

2 Likes

To die without any regret is my new motto of life

I want ditto same life…again and again if iam to born again…ditto same life…nothing plus…nothing minus…same to same life i want again and again Iam working to make this statement true in my life.

Make nofap on trend
Make nofap your fashion
Make nofap your lifestyle

Iam taking a gap from this forum/ from dm/s also

I will let you know all if I relapse

Good Bye

But 1 thing for sure I shall be always be vocal about nofap/ brahmacharya/ celibacy and against PMO
Iam doing No Fap For Life

2 Likes

5 OCT. 2022 I will comeback with streak of 608 days…till then goodbye RC completely🙏

1 Like

I quit pmo but now iam addicted to this forum now:joy::joy:

1 Like

Now addicted to this forum​:joy::joy:But whatever happens…i shall never do pmo again​:facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Day 36. I have pimples sprouting on face. May be due to testosterone Iam holding. But, whatever happens iam not going back to pmo.

Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches

Day 37 Completed✅
NO FAP FOR LIFE

still i have not got any compliments from others🤣…no female attraction except my ex.gf…
no skin glow till now.
But,
my stamina has increased,
brain fog has gone,
hairfall has reduced to negligible (iam taking iron and zinc tablets too)
sleep duration has reduced.

Tomorrow is Nepali New Year. Vikram Samvat 2078 Baisakh 01. My efforts will be more sincere. I shall be more dedicated…more determined. I shall be my best version. I shall be more pure and more smart. I shall live more joyfully and more peacefully. I shall push my limits to extremities. This is my promise to myself

Keeping The Paramatma in my heart the witness. I vow today.

1. I shall complete 1000 days clean and pure (Hard Mode) streak.

2. I shall focus only on myself. My overall growth and development only. (Physical looks; social interaction; spiritual depth ; emotional stability and economical growth)

3. I shall spend no- minimum time on facebook, youtube, whatsapp, viber and RC.

1 Like