Dvija's Diary " The story of success"

Bro you can use law of attraction in this case, but every time you are telling I have no gf, sending the universe negative vibration, you will never get gf.
You should think I am free from pmo, I made a good streak I am a successful person I don’t need any girls, and the most successful woman deserves me, not an ordinary girl.

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N5qWjQ9j6l0

Sing this song to a girl , she will definitely become your gf …

1 Like

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 56
No Fap for Life

3 Likes

Sincere Appeal:pray::pray::pray:
I urge whoever reads this post, to commence Akhanda Brahmacharya with me for three years starting from 14th May 2021; Friday…These three years I will follow Brahmacharya to my 100%…to my fullest capacity…avoiding astanga maithuna and doing nitya Sri Krishna Chintana. I am now fully prepared…physically…mentally…emotionally and spiritually. I am listening to my heart…which has always been saying to be Brahmachari but i never listened…but this time i iam listening to my heart and to my soul. I have experienced sex and material enjoyments…but i am not happy…why???because happiness is never outside…it is always inside

Here are the rules for 3 years of Akhanda Brahmacharya:

1. No PMO of any form; any kind
  2. No Astanga Maituna of any kind
  3. No thoughts of sex, sexual excitement or sex enjoyment or such desire…if I think then I will immediately divert my mind ( in less than a second)
  4. No gfs ( I am getting proposal from my ex…but still no…no…first i have to save myself… save my soul…i have to listen and follow my soul)
  5. Even If get married in these three years [which i won’t do (less probablility)] then also i will not indulge in sex and sexual enjoyment with my wife. I will clearly and politely tell her that i have sealed my body and mind till 2024 Akshaya Tritiya.
  6. This is my best gift to myself.
2 Likes

See you my dear warrior brothers on 14 th May; I am in a different plane of consciousness now. I urge you all to take hard decisions to quit pmo and observe brahmacharya sincerely. Listen to your soul…it knows the way…follow it. and let’s win this demon together.
Hare Krishna
No pmo for Life
:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
Jayatu Jayatu Brahmacharyam

1 Like

Great. I am not capable now mentally, physically, emotionally. Once I get a 50 days streak I will join you.

You are on real BEASTMODE now man. Make us all proud by following through your promise.
Be an Akhand Brahmachari. Do hatha yoga. Most importantly Asanas like siddhasana, Sirshasana, Pranayama etc. Take your life and soul to the highest possible state and make your gf cry by seeing the change and greatness within you!

Iam with you man.
I will reduce my check-in frequency here but Iam 100% accountable to you all. Lets become the kings and masters of our own empire!

Akhanda Bhramacharya for atleast 10 years is my focus.

3 Likes

@Roads_to_purity , NFs are not worth anymore when you build a good streak.
Anyway, they happen and you can’t do much except behave yourself so that you don’t become horny .

I had my NF at 30 days and since then, no NF.
Even if it happens, I don’t care.
Well I would be a bit disappointed since I’m practicing Brahmacharya and it requires you not to spill your semen for 12 years. :astonished:

I felt relieved though at 30 days mark since I noticed and received a hint for my recovery from PMO.
I think it’s awesome and also a good learning experience to deal with certain things life that are inevitable but we need to prepare ourselves for that moment.

3 Likes

@bruhdude How long have you been practicing Brhmacharya? How long are you planning to observe it?

1 Like

@bruhdude you relapsed? Your counter shows only 17 hours.

1 Like

Check In :white_check_mark:
Day 58 /1000
No PMO for Life
This Time I am going to defeat PMO demon anyhow
I am ready to eat grass like an animal but I will never do PMO again
Jayatu Jayatu Brahmacharyam:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Even if tomorrow a scientist comes and say that Brahmacharya will kill me or cause serious disease like prostate cancer or shits like this…I will better die :facepunch::facepunch: Yes!!! I am willing to die but will never do pmo again. Even If a heveanly Damsel or cupid personified angel comes to me I will not break my Brahmacharya. I have completely sealed my body and mind. Now, no any semen loss will happen voluntarily. Excuses are for weak. I am a strong man. Yes!!! Enough is Enough!! I will do it.
Jayatu Jayatu Brahmacharyam:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
I am on Brahmacharya mode

3 Likes

Fiercest of the fierce storms will stop when there is fire in the heart

2 Likes

Check In✅
Day 59
9 Days to go for Akhanda Brahmacharya Vrata:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
(I do not count nightfall as a break…bcz I cannot control it…but Iam trying my best to stop it)

Jayatu Jayatu Brahmacharyam

2 Likes

I repeat:
NO PEEKING
NO EDGING
NO FANTASIZING
NO TIME WASTING

3 Likes

An urge is hitting me. I am feeling it. Beautiful feeling. I did not know an urge is so harmless…so powerless until we react to it. urge comes and goes. But if we can stay neutral it is just an amazing feeling to experience. We give power to urge by reacting to it. If we fixed our mind in meditative and contemplative way than urge simply salutes you…makes you a bit stronger and leaves. 59 days of no pmo has given me this much capacity. Iam proud of myself.
Jayatu Jayatu Brahmacharyam:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

Oh my dear Lord Krishna please protect my Brahmacharya. It is an offering to you. As you said in Bhagavad Gita 7.8 “I am the ability in Man”, You are my ability…you are my strength…you are my hope
Jayatu Jayatu Brahmacharyam :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

@Dvija , Bro Don’t pressure your mind . Just Take it Easy. Make Brahmacharya your identity.

1 Like

Pressure?? @Hardmode123 I will hammer my mind till it is open. Mind ki easi ki tesi karenge bhai :fist::fist: I will show my mind who is the boss. This fucked up mind gave me a lot of troubles. Now I will control mind by using intelligence (Buddhi). I do exactly the opposite thing that my mind compulsate me to do…Enough is enough!!

2 Likes

You are trying to suppress your sexual energy. It Will blast like a hydrogen bomb. Rather sublime your sexual energy to spirituality and feel unlimited bliss and joy.

1 Like