Drago's journey (25 M)

:wink::wink::joy::relieved: It is the price to pay

2 Likes

Bhai ted kaczysniki ki book padho. It’s really depressing aur jb koi fir aese bolta h ki death is the motive tb acha nhi lgta h

2 Likes

सबका होने वाला निश्चित अंत है मृत्यु।

3 Likes

Man what is that guy, I just read about him, he was genius turned terrorist :grimacing:, I haven’t read the book but you can put your point forward what you want to say about it

2 Likes

Well it would be better that you read his book because your perception would be different than mine but in a nutshell it is a summary (of negative points mostly) of where has humanity came after rapid industrialization. I can go on and on but again i suggest you to read it because then you are free to perceive it as you wish and not like the way i did.

3 Likes

he is a terrorist bruh. And he’s in jail right now.
I had read about him much earlier.
He was a smart kid (160+ IQ) and hence he skipped grades
So he went up and then he was bullied there by older students.

1 Like

2 years on nofap… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::innocent:

:+1::+1::+1::joy:

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yes he’s a terrorist who bombed computer scientists mostly but simply saying this doesn’t dismiss his arguments and writings

3 Likes

this 10- 15 days i think there are gonna be high urges… and i am fighting them… they start around these days … need to stay strong… time to upgrade… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

so, few weeks i was with my seniors and they asked me " since when you have not masturbated " i told them my streak approximately…they were telling me that “they masturbate 3-4 times a day” and the thing is they were proud of doing it… i got some dumbass seniors… :sweat_smile:.

and again few weeks back… i was in the canteen with my friends …and the owner of the canteen was talking with us…so again my classmates asked me about “how many days i have not masturbated” , i told them " since 2020 , i have not masturbated" … and the owner of the canteen , he is a 45 year old guy , he has two kids , one boy , one girl… he was saying" he masturbates everyday " … no doubt he is lazy …his wife does all the cooking … but my friends were telling to take inspiration from him… :sweat_smile: nothing dumbass like it , man… :rofl: i have stopped going to that canteen now…i go outside to eat…and i am eating healthier now… in that canteen i would eat all junk…so thank god…

and again today …my classmate, he is also doing sr, from two months …he was telling about female reproduction system :sweat_smile: as if i dont know… :rofl: the thing is he has had sex … and was telling all the wrong info… i dont know why …i think he wants my energy destroyed… :sweat_smile:

and agin few days ago … my classmate …a girl asked me to come to her room … i was like " no , i am not coming" :laughing:

sometimes you fell like people want to destroy your energy… :rofl: you need to stay strong …stay sharp…

everything going good now at this point… few more days for 2 years…going awesome …stay strong… :blush:

7 Likes

In a war full of despair and sorrow you are breakthrough of victory bro
Mad respect to you

4 Likes

thanks bro… how are you doing?

3 Likes

Completely marred by dust
It’s the same for couple of years
Same shit just different excuse

4 Likes

warrior!!! you need to get up and fight!! lets go!! stay strong…

3 Likes

It’s that damn nightfall
Because of this pmo took over me again
Before this I was all jacked up mentally sharp and was doing my best. I had a pmo free life
But now… it’s all gone
Those good old days… miss it

3 Likes

first few nightfalls were painful for me too… but it just a test you need to pass…

how many days bro?

build again…

2 Likes

It wasn’t any initial nightfall it was a finisher one I couldn’t see it coming

I had a streak like more than 3 months

Yeah that’s what I’m working on

2 Likes

Yeah. But you know it kind creates a pressurized atmosphere and it influences your mind like everyone doing why not me? But glad to see that you are going strong.

3 Likes

Bro, you cannot predict a nightfall…

:+1::+1:

2 Likes