Drago's journey (25 M)

Woah! :fire:
Really a great inspiration!

Bro, but doesn’t both go simultaneously…I mean how can you watch ■■■■ but not fap…maybe don’t answer it…my mind can use it against me…

For me…I consider both the same…so abstaining from both simultaneously.

I get that new environment may give some triggers…but what are the other factors…if you could mention it…that would be great…coz there’s a possibility that I may have to leave my home city due to job location…

Okay bro! I understand…so I can wait that much time…

Anyways, good luck bro…you have come a long way…so don’t fall for these urges now!

1 Like

Yeah… :fire::fire:

I think it would be good not answering it…

I got Just a little different mindset… :sweat_smile:
But the thing is I am not saying ■■■■ is good it is totally shit…but I had got differnt counter for ■■■■ but more I saw the counter more I used to watch ■■■■. … So I don’t have counter for ■■■■… But the frequency now for viewing ■■■■ is once in 2-3 months not more than 15 minutes… That is far better than viewing it 24*7 from my point of view which I used to do before … And I am working on it to eliminate it…

See…:sweat_smile:I was home for 1.5 years due to lockdown… :joy: now in hostel there are more girls than boys… :joy: I have not seen so many girls at once in this 1.5 years… :joy: so that’s the factor now… And the thing is some girls wear somethings that they don’t know how to wear… :joy: that’s another factor… And sometimes some weird situation happen…:joy:sometimes classmates ask you to watch ■■■■ or put an idea of watching ■■■■ in your mind… And some topics discussed by the classmates they also give urges…:sweat_smile:
Non veg can also contribute… And the thing is every situation is controlable with God’s help…
Good that you are moving out of hometown… Congrats…

Yeah… :sweat_smile:

Yep… God bless… :innocent:

3 Likes

I get it…the hostel thing…I thought hostel would be seperate…like boys hostel…its the first time, I am hearing mix hostel for college.

Bro, even I have that concern, if I go out fully into the open world…like the interaction with the opposite gender is been quite low since lockdown…so I will be cautious and take it slow…if I needed to go for work…

Thanks bro…but somewhere I became too comfortable at home…and don’t wanna leave this place…but I know…if I leave…growth awaits me!

Let’s see…its not certain if I will have to leave…but I am preparing myself mentally for it.

2 Likes

It is separate… But just one or two gates between us and mess is the same…

Yeah… That would be good…

That’s why I don’t stay at home… Too much comfort zone …i cannot grow in the comfort zone…

Kkk… Good…

2 Likes

What’s up drago?
How u doing

2 Likes

Feeling low ,man…

How are you doing?

2 Likes

Why??
I am doing good… Just chilling

1 Like

2-3 reasons…but I got solution for it… :sweat_smile:
Now gonna listen to worship songs…

Well good… holidays or something?

3 Likes

Enjoy one more year of hostel Life. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes I am back in hostel for 2 -3 days. So free now

2 Likes

beautiful quote bro…

Again going home? After 2-3days?

3 Likes

That 's fine :clap::joy::clap: this is good news man :sweat_smile::partying_face:

2 Likes

Hmmmm… What’s fine being in hostel or being Home?:roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

To Come back home :houses: sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For me home is not the choice… :sweat_smile:

but I have to go home because of Christmas… On 25th…:sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

Confused with you :thinking: you should jump right now :joy::laughing:

1 Like

Whaaat? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I really don’t want to go home, but my family would disown me if I don’t get home for Christmas… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ahaaa ahaaa :smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Happy New Year … Merry Christmas Mr. Drago :cowboy_hat_face:

I am happy that I am the first one :sweat_smile::point_up_2: in your diary that wish you the great and the best always in your life .

2 Likes

They will do that , of course be sure about that :joy:
But it’s Christmas man everything can change no one knows what 2022 how will surprise you :rofl:
Right ??

1 Like

Happy new year to you…:joy::joy::joy::joy:10 days before hand… :joy::joy::joy:

Merry Christmas …:sweat_smile:
I don’t know why I don’t like Christmas… :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks… Thank you very much…
Same to you …:sweat_smile: wishing you greatness in the next year… :innocent:

Yep… :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah right…
2022, year to bring back to lost legacy…

1 Like