Drago's journey (25 M)

You guys are the only people that keep me going. Stay strong guys. Never give in to this filthy pmo.

9 Likes

Thanks for your advice brother.

6 Likes

Day 44

this bad habit of mine needs to go.

Lusting is the main problem it should be gone.

During my initial 14 streaks I used to get up past 12 noon from the bed.
Then from 14-40 I used to get up between 4am to be 6am.
After 40 days streak I am getting up between 9am - 11am. This is getting different.

I saw a YouTube motivation video. It was more like giving you the ways to relapse than motivating you. Feeling urges.

3 Likes

Day 45
Yesterday mild urge for 6hrs. got past it.

Yesterday I had nightmare that I saw p and my companions are sad that I did it and had to reset my counter ,then I woke up from my sleep.
It is good that p is becoming a nightmare to me .

10 Likes

Great bro,you will easily achieve your goal.stay calm…

7 Likes

Thanks for motivation and advice.
Have a good day bro.
Stay strong.

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada::heavy_heart_exclamation:

You must experience :wink: lots of energy

I was there 2 times but now I am at day 15

4 Likes

Yeah.
Motivation comes automatically after defeating the urges.

8 Likes

Day 46
Had a nightfall, it was painful, wanted to masturbate to release the pain, but again thought that masturbating will not lower the pain but increase it.

Some people are Like balam who try to put people in the trap of pmo so that they can win, but thier end is like balam from the Bible.

Revelation 2:12-17 King James Version (KJV)

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

5 Likes

You are a champion.stay strong

4 Likes

Got this from internet
All-nighters are no-brainers. Especially if it is the night before the exam, sleep deprivation will hurt you cognitively. Concentration, reaction time and decision skills are weakened resulting in poor test performance.

Avoid excessive caffeine. Some side-effects are restlessness, rambling flow of thought and speech, gastrointestinal disturbance, nervousness, and muscle twitching. The rebound let-down and fatigue actually make you feel more tired.

There is a best time to sleep. You need a minimum of three hours and the best times to sleep are between 2AM and 6AM. Your body heat is lowest from 3-4AM, so you are drowsiest then and your memory retention is extremely poor. Sleep helps the mind absorb and retain the information you reviewed while studying.

Tips on staying alert while studying:

Break work up into small units; 40 minutes of study with 5 minute breaks.
(I don’t like to study like this, I like to study in chunks of 3hrs ,but I am not able to focus fully on my studies due lack of mental strength due to pmo so I will use this method and increase the study time from 40 minutes to 3hrs)
So 1hr study then 10min break
1and half hour study then 15 min break
2 hour study then 20 min break
2 and half hours study then 25 min break
3 hours study then 30 min break.

Movies or TV are poor choices for relaxants after studying. They put interference between the studying and the test and worsen memory retention. (Exercise or sleep are better options.)

When reading a lengthy or difficult assignment, take notes after each paragraph or section to keep your focus and concentration.

Washing your face or taking a brisk walk helps refresh and re-stimulate your mind.

Use every available daylight hour to study.

Avoid studying on your bed. Find a place with good light, little noise, and no interruptions or visitors.

Eat light foods (fruits and vegetables).
Lean proteins are also important for the day of the test. Avoid donuts, coffee, and greasy, heavy foods.

5 Likes

For motivation to nofappers.

4 Likes

Beautiful song brother… full of motivation and Power to overcome this addiction is in COMMUNITY.

46 days Streak: You are going very good brother… keep it up.

If you feel urges and want some support or to distract yourself(want to talk to someone) then you can message me brother… If I will online then I promise that I will love to help you…
I want to see you crossing 90 days then 150 days then 365…then 500 … then… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

#BeastMode

You Choose FREEDOM brother… this is for you :point_down:

9 Likes

This is so motivating. Thanks.

And 1000… Same feeling for you.

9 Likes

I am following drago journey consistently if you relapse it will demotivate us drago brother

7 Likes

Day 49
Strong urges today.
But I slept for 6 hrs after pressing the urges button ,still having urges.
Stronger .

8 Likes

Try meditation brother… and some connectivity with nature( Bcoz in this lockdown we lack in this most important thing)

5 Likes

Right. I will try that.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Day 53
Don’t over think of about your past, present and future failures.
But Don’t put your guard down.
Don’t be frightened if people on high streak relapse.
Be strong. Stay strong.

11 Likes

Day 57
I had nightfall today.
Got up at 5am changed my pant.
I couldn’t sleep after that so prayed for 15 min.
Slept after that got up at 1 pm.
Got up irritated.
Now in better condition.

5 Likes