Drago's journey (25 M)

day 191

11 Likes

Now How’s you feeling bro?

2 Likes

Feeling good… :grinning:
And motivated…

5 Likes

I am really scared of how much I have changed , this is totally a new territory for me. It is getting unpredictable…

1 Corinthians 10:13
King James Version
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

5 Likes

What exactly is happening to you? Sounds interesting.

Peace

2 Likes

No worries for the rest of the day. :+1:
Cheers :pizza:

2 Likes

Bro,All bad habits, wrong habits are going automatically. :grinning:

6 Likes

Wow! It is definitely a great effect!
You’re doing great brother :grin:

3 Likes

Day 202

In b.architecture you need to be creative, and nopmo is helping me a lot in getting knowledge and being creative …

10 Likes

Drago, i am inspired by you. Give me your sharing code, i want to follow you.
Your word touched me, when you said bad habits are going automaticaly. This is true win. When we dont have to put our efforts to take right choices. Like it becomes a common sense that what is good for me, what is bad for me.
Cheers mate, you should keep posting & inspiring others.

3 Likes

My sharing code is hy2c5r…

:v:

2 Likes

I had read in Bhagwat geeta, when desire is obstructed anger comes.
A day before you had edged but you stoped and thus the desire was obstructed.
Today i am going through all your diary pages. So interesting diary. Full of lessons for me.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the compliment.

What an observation!! :clap::+1::+1:

2 Likes

How you doing? Everything ok?

3 Likes

Yes bro I am doing good, end sem submission load… :sweat_smile: Will talk to you soon…

7 Likes

Day 227
talked to my cousin sister today after 2-3years , feeling relieved because we didn’t talk because of some family fights or something… But today was a good dinner with my cousins…

Keep going bro, the problems you don’t know will also get solved, and you will know the problems after they get solved… this is what happened today…

Stay strong… :muscle:

17 Likes

Guru :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: age badho attack!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Well well well …
6f430cdca02fd3e10ab745c05d519c1f
Stay_appreciated_your_goals

I’m happy that you did the impossible and you feel that confident by making special choice to yourself .
Bravooo :clap::clap:

7 Likes

Thank you very much…

6 Likes

Yah yah yah … super …keep going … :partying_face::rocket::rocket:
c33fb4b8715b9e5df1eca3433f06406a

5 Likes