Drago's journey (25 M)

Bro, this was legacy i used to build by God’s grace… This model still is on the entrance of our department… :sweat_smile:
But this was in the first year… Now 3rd year and half semester of 4 th year, I have done nothing… Only half semester remaining to build back the legacy…

Grind hard… Train hard… Every week is gonna be a hell week in 2022…let’s do this…

6 Likes

@drago keep inspiring others!!! You have inspired me already and given me strength. I thank you for that! God bless!

3 Likes

God bless!!!

:pray::innocent::slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

3 Likes

6 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

Stay focused. Love yourself then love others. Our past is the best teacher.

8 Likes

Read …:heavy_check_mark:

The thing is I feel I am not addicted to ■■■■ but sometimes it feels like it is an option to watch it … But I don’t want it to be an option… I want to ignore ■■■■ so much as if it does not exist in the world …

7 Likes

Guys I didn’t think I could play football well… But I made one goal man… :joy:Awesome… And I can play football it’s a surprise for me… :joy: can tackle 2-3 players… Can tackle a club player…
But we lost 9-12 … It’s OK man… Life is good… :joy:

6 Likes

Damn 21 goals , were you guys playing on a really small field :joy:?

1 Like

Yeah… It’s not even half Field but still tiring to tackle because I don’t have that much physical activity…The thing about my team put me as goalkeeper… But not good at it… Only can attack…

2 Likes

Yesterday also played football… Scored one goal… But yesterday we won by 9-8…:sweat_smile:

Screenshot_20220107_200835

vice - principal of college is talking with me as if he is my friend …just fells good… :sweat_smile:

Life is good when you study, eat, sleep, dont pmo, no relationships …:sweat_smile:

And another thing today… So I used the secret to get closer to a girl… And we had bike ride today… but the thing is I feel bad that I used the secret for this work… Manipulating universe and all doesn’t feel good… And the thing is the girl is good but my goal is not that for now ,getting into relationship …

And another thing I don’t know why I feel heart burning when I see my collegues in relationships… It’s not jealousy , I know that… It’s urge to get into relationship…That’s not good for me… I am gonna work on it…

5 Likes

Woah woah woah. Stop right there dude. Are you saying you are a black magician :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:
I am little terrified . :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah yeah yeah… :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah it feels like blackmagic :joy::joy: that’s why I don’t like it… :joy:

2 Likes

I was just joking bro. I know you are not a black magician . Or are you :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:yeah man… I know…

I don’t know what black magicians do :joy::joy: but I think what I did is not blackmagic…:joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:.
Right. …

Black magicians enjoy their life because they don’t have to do anything. :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oooh… Then I am not a black magicians…:joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy: don’t say it like that… :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Ok …
Anyways good night bro.

1 Like

Goodnight bro… Take care.

Prove this bro :joy::joy: may be she is very bad… We need proper proof that she is good. Who knows what’s going in her mind?

1 Like

It’s difficult than mathematics bro… :joy:

My harmones are saying she is good… Hence proved… :joy::joy:

Everything is in my mind, nothing is in her mind…:joy:

1 Like