Drago's journey (25 M)

Day 3
I started Seeing ■■■■ when I was in 6th std. My friend showed it to me .then the curiosity to explore ■■■■ grew until I was addicted and it ruined my life.
Watching ■■■■ made me pedophile. I touched the vagina of my brothers daughter when she was 3years old… I was in 9th grade… And also touched a girls thigh who was in 1st grade when I was in 7th grade …
I also used to masturbate using hand showers,when I thought that masturbating with hand is bad,just wasting my semen, I was was such a jerk…
Has anyone masturbated in college toilet? I have,such a loser I was…have you masturbated in your hostel where your friend lives in same room? I have, that too one time I forgot to close the door!! such a jerk, if anyone had Seen ,all my self-esteem would have gone fucked up, sometimes I think that someone has seen me masturbating in the hostel… Such a loser…i have also masturbated in my hostel toilet,what a pathetic man. I have masturbated to girls who respect me so much and if they found out what I was doing, fapping to them, that would disappoint them so much, they would not talk to me again with the respect they have for me, such a pathetic mind was that.
I also believed in the myth that fapping makes you taller…
i was caught in cyber café while viewing ■■■■.Due to masturbation I was failing in exams. Once I tried having sex with my cousin sisters.I would fantasize about all my sisters and aunties. i masturbated dog ,that too my relatives were near me in my village.Totally disgusting. I thought i should masturbate in every bathroom or toilet i would go. Next level disgusting. I did many bad things. It did so many nasty things which I shouldn’t have done. I was a couch potato. I was without any direction.on one cared about my opinion. I was not good looking, because I was lazy. I was very negative about my life. I have too much social anxiety, I cannot talk to my relatives. I could not concentrate on my exams. I am a big loser because of pmo. I could have been better If I didn’t pmo in my life.
Now I realize that pmo is ruining my life.
I did nothing good with my life till now. I could not stand for anything in my life. I was a loser. I Was scared of all people.
I think my whole family is a pmo addict.
I wish my friends had not shown me any ■■■■. I fell so angry about my friends. I couldn’t protect my family from anything. I am a burden to my family. So I want to quit pmo. And start a healthy life.
I can overcome this problem with this app and through the grace of God.
Code : hy2c5r
From today no por* audio, video, games, gifs, photos, books, sexting.

80 Likes

You have advanced already when you have accepted your mistakes.
You will one day cross 1000 days .
Mark my words,
Thank me later.
Stay blessed my divine soul.

22 Likes

Thanks @Transporter for your motivation.

8 Likes

Day 8
Brain is thinking fast.
Helped mother in chores which I don’t do usually.
Did assignments after 4days.
Feeling energized.

22 Likes

Day 9
Having headache
Having urges to see erotic scenes.
Not feeling like working.
Slept whole day.
I need to change the habit of sleeping in afternoon and being awake all night.
Need to concentrate on studies.
Feeling confused.
Thoughts about girls are more.

13 Likes

Feeling better after sharing this.

11 Likes

Same problem…
How to overcome this?

6 Likes

I think we must read something for 3hrs at least for now.
It will help us.

7 Likes

This journey is not that easy. It’s kicking the ass man.!!

8 Likes

Now reading Bible. Feeling better.

9 Likes

@drago brother…
I had a nap this afternoon…
My headache and weakness all gone…
Again I am very active now…

7 Likes

Day 10
Had a wet dream in afternoon as I was sleeping.

6 Likes

Day 11
Muscles growing
Mobile addiction is becoming less.
Focusing on studies.
I am giving my freedom to watch movies. I think i should not put my guard off.
Need to control my dick and hand .and not be in bathroom for long time.

9 Likes

Day 12
Urges
Need to fix the sleeping timings.
Had bad dreams.

7 Likes

Day 13
Improved digestive system.

6 Likes

day 17
Only one day remaining for my highest streak.

7 Likes

Day 18
I am going to avoid movies, t. V. Series, music, YouTube, facebook, instagram and games from today.

12 Likes

thanK you.
The urge today is very bad but .

6 Likes

Day 21
Don’t look at girls and women with lust.

12 Likes

Day 25
Growing spiritually
Information is processed better.

7 Likes