Drago's journey (25 M)

Low testosterone leads to High urges…

2 Likes

no bro, i have been taking zincovit for Last 1 month… my brain becomes so focused , Like crystal clear… many girls tried to seduce , if I had low testosterone i would have fallen to into it, but this zincovit works very well, it increases your testosterone… there is a beautiful girl in my office and she sits next to me… but if I had low testosterone i would have not been able to concentrate on the work, but when I take zincovit , it focuses you on work so perfectly, you don’t give a fuck about the world anymore…

2 Likes

that’s true i think… nightfall is not considered as relapse… i think bodies aim is to produce higher quality of semen not Higher quantity…

1 Like

What’s ur secret of such long streak

1 Like

every level has a new devil… you have to be flexible to change your strategies everytime…

1 Like

I agree with you. Whenever I am on a high streak , my mind tells me of some strategies to fortify our mind to resist the thoughts better. But I become an arrogant shit when I am on a high streak hence will only apply it after relapse

1 Like

Bro, once I took vitamin d tablet…bro my productivity went so High… it was High Dose though, I got sick afterwards… then I switched to zincovit…

1 Like

meaning???

1 Like

I will be like " Cmon I can do this without this so and so strategies . I am sure I’m not gonna relapse"

1 Like

I would suggest not to use zincovit in high doses , because high testosterone is not good for health. High testosterone will lead to behavioural problems like sadism etc

1 Like

i only take one tablet a day and going to shift slowly to ayurvedic products… sometimes two tabs…

never had that problem… Bro, I don’t think high testosterone is Bad for health… testosterone makes you energetic ,not saddistic or something…

1 Like

Ive read that in science article , Since you are consuming it in moderate amounts , its fine.

1 Like

Bro, some articles are fucked up … don’t believe in them…:joy:

2 Likes

So you are placed now. Well good suprise…
Congrats :tada::clap:

1 Like

Damn how did I not notice that :joy:. Congrats @drago

Yeah better take Ashwagandha it’s a natural testosterone booster.

3 Likes

First of all congrats on maintaining such a huge streak.
I want to ask Is it your first ever nofap journey since you’ve come to know about No PMO?

3 Likes

thanks man…

Yeah… but I have tried to quit pmo before knowing pmo…

2 Likes

yeah :joy:

thanks bro…

1 Like

thanks bro…:grin:

i Take that also…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

All my junior boys shaved their head… because I shave my head , just to get the feeling of monk , and it shifts me into " don’t give a Fuck" mode …:rofl: when people start copying you, that’s success…:sweat_smile:

7 Likes