Drago's journey (25 M)

thanks man… :blush:

3 Likes

thanks bro … :blush:
still high urges… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Woow congrats this is great

3 Likes

What’s up with the urges? How long have they been there?

3 Likes

Don’t let yourself be weak man. Be strong.

2 Likes

thnaks bro… :slightly_smiling_face:

i think they happen due wiring of the brain … now they are gone…

4-5 hours they were there…

yep… :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

5 Likes

Until you are a potent young male you’ll get urges, there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just how we deal with urges and how we respond to them that matters.

3 Likes

yep…

:muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Damn. If I were you I’d have said it to their face.
Having a problem is one thing. But not recognizing it? And being proud of it? Truly dumbasses.

2 Likes

Well there are all types of people in college, like i have some friends who hasn’t done for 1 year or so they don’t even count now. And some are regularly thinking about only sex and joking literally everything they do revolves around it…
btw happy birthday to you :smile::grin:

5 Likes

I know. I used to be one of them too at some point. I have a friend who smashed a woman while they were alone. She later asked for his number but he refused (actually a smart move, you can’t say when a woman can trap you bad based on this because theirs was consensual and the court will still believe the woman)
I remember a chad classmate of mine. Good in studies as well as a genius in scoring girls. At 16-17 years old he had smashed god knows how many girls, and I used to be jealous. Not in the way that I despise or hate him out of jealousy just jealous yknow. He was definitely one of those perfect people I’ve seen in my life.
As you grow in your thoughts you realize these bodily pleasures count for nothing. People always say sex is a need like hunger. It pisses me off so bad. I won’t be surprised some 100 years from now society is going to be so degenerate that people will say “alcohol is a need”.
That is why we need to keep ourselves intact here.

Thank you very much

Lol I typed too much here. @drago sorry man. This is your personal space. I wont say more things.

4 Likes

Very accurately said man :+1: Don’t care about 100 years from so, those things are not in our hand what’s in my hand is me, and i will try to understand it thoroughly although i haven’t experienced anything (sex ofc) so I can’t say much.
And yeah yes bro you typed a lot lol :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Happy birthday bro @Nep_12

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Nep_12 :confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

hey man thanks. But it ended yesterday so…

1 Like

Happy belated birthday… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah bro no worries…

2 Likes

Bhai mera streak tut geya …:pleading_face: me puri tarah se harke betha hu .ab ek mahine karna mere liye sapna he :confused::confused::confused::pleading_face::pleading_face:
Mujhe nofap se bht dar lag rha he … please help me bro …
Meri ek relapse ki wajah se mera mind kaam nhi kar rha he

4 Likes

All good bro? Do you wish to talk somewhere?

3 Likes

Bhai nofap nhi ho rha he … Ab ek choti si urges se fight nhi kar pa rha hun me…

2 Likes