Drago's journey (25 M)

NOW WhaT IS THIS NEW THING. @debellator @neveragaintw

3 Likes

SO THIS GUY WAS TELLING ME THAT NOT MASTURBATING IS BAD FOR ME… THAT WAS MY REPLY TO HIM…AND ABOUT HIM HE IS TOPPER OF THE CLASS … BUT NO HAPPINESS AT ALL …AND THIS HAPPENED TODAY JUST FEW HOURS AGO…AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT BAD SITE ALSO…I JUST FORGOT TO TAKE SCREENSHOT BEFORE HE DELETED…

PEOPLE WHO SAW 3 IDIOTS CAN RELATE TO THIS (CHATUR DISTRIBUTING MAGZINES IN HOSTEL )… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s not new. Your post contained a watched word, so it needed moderator approval before it could be posted. This is to ensure that people don’t simply post meaningless things on the forum. But don’t worry, if the message is genuine it will be approved :+1:

4 Likes

Ohk… Got it… :+1:

Good feature… :+1:

Yep… Thanks… :+1:

2 Likes

day 450
Undefeated! by God’s grace…

9 Likes

if the habitat is not sufficiently favorable or nurturing , the cell will choose immortality ,in other words self sufficiency and self management . on the other hand if the habitat is favorable it will choose reproduction that way when they die ,they hand down essential information and knowledge to the next cell which hands it down to the next cell and so on.
- professor norman ( movie :lucy )
the meaning i think is ,if we do semen retention we tend to be self managing and self sufficient…
and also another thing is mast*bation doesnt even does reproduction so the feeling of guilt…and also can be said about casual s**…

1 Like

written so well.
i needed this today…after this guy messaged me … :arrow_down: feeling good now …after sharing this…

1 Like

awesome… this would always give me some tears ,reading this…

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

9 Likes

Thats very true bro! :+1: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Your story inspired me! Thank You!

3 Likes

Man, Your diary is so inspiring :fire: :100:
And Yeah I am facing this too, And I too felt better hair quality on day 18 of my nofap. Unfortunately this is my highest streak and I have never seen the view behind this wall. This wall seem so huge to me. But I will surely climb it and Experience the beautiful view behind it :100: :+1: :heart:

6 Likes

@drago aur bhai kya chal rha he?

1 Like

i am happy that my story helped you brother…
all the best…

1 Like

A bit of a sister I am, but still! You’re great example!

2 Likes

thanks for the compliment sister…

2 Likes

I had trichotillomania too ( I didn’t know what it’s called before reading on quora) around 2 years back… I just used to keep pulling them for fun thinking my hair is strong and used to check their strength by pulling before I realized my hair started falling themselves… All that helped is not being under stress
Now I don’t care about hair and don’t pull that much but still, unconsciously/not while being careful my hand reaches in hair

2 Likes

BRO BRO BRO!!!

You’re on day 474???
Seriously?
man you are an absolute legend
RESPECT ++++++++++++++++++++++

6 Likes