Go ahead and conquer your lust

1 Like

Day 390

Potential Triggering Content

Watch under parental guidance… :rofl:

https://youtu.be/YZijs_N2AAc

this for my friend @rewire_user

4 Likes

I was more focused on the video :sweat_smile::rofl: (It was a perfect match with the song).
I feel like to watch it again (Fast and Furious 7)
And one more thing, Where were the triggers :sweat_smile: I clicked because of it, I am disappointed I wanted to see something :pleading_face::smirk:.
It wasn’t a trigger for me doesn’t mean it is not for you, I was more focused on video.
Par agar itni si video clip me trigger ho jae na koi to,tumse na hopayega :joy:

2 Likes

bad boy… :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: for safe side … :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bro I’m new in this forum what is this forum for and how it work

2 Likes

its for many things …but mainly for p*rn addction…

you post a question you get an answer about your self development…

1 Like

Welcome brother, This community is made for the soul purpose to fight this addiction named PMO.
Here, You can seek help and Discuss your problems.
You can create your diary, It will take sometime for you to get adjusted to the interface like any other platform, You didn’t know anything about insta or fb unless you start to use it often.
Start your nofap Journey brother.
We are all together in this :fire::clinking_glasses:
Sharing Code - ko8y31

1 Like

Ok I know it’s about nofap and no to pmo I’m on day 7 what about you guys

1 Like

going smoooth… :+1: 390 days…

2 Likes

Where are you all from

1 Like

i am from india… others from different parts of the world…

Was doing great, Day 20,
But fell due to a slight mistake.
But Now, I am doing Great Day- 3 :clinking_glasses::handshake:
It’s very less than Drago but My mindset has changed I will definitely cross my highest streak.
Good Luck to you as well

4 Likes

Guns goo poow :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: :

yes sure
We will choose this … we will choose the worst to be the best :joy::muscle::muscle:
Pow pow pow … :popcorn::popcorn:

Give yourslef everything :

yaaaa sure :fire:that’s what I found after I lost everything I will never choose to go back … enough is enough :rage:

Take a ride with you :

Of course man :smirk: hnnnhnnn I will take my bicycle and go ahead of you, and no one will be able to stop me or my sins
**Preceded me​:smirk: if you could dragooo ** :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy: I’m ready anytime :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: and you know :smirk: I will never stop vroooom vrooom​:oncoming_automobile:

How bad do you want it :

unlimited and we all know guys :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: limit is for babiiies :rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: sooo come on … show me you best Mr. Herclus.

Ooooh , WOOW WOOW WOOW :sweat_smile:
This song make my day man , it’s Soo perfect and Soo good to feel the fresh blood of soulmake me so different satisfied , power , energy , positive , victor many many it’s sooo :ok_hand: in the right time .

it’s the week song , continue continue to share this precious :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But take care any down level you will lose :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

*Thanks for sharing this Drago . *
Keep going thanks for the positive energy :muscle:

2 Likes

my pleasure… :laughing:

yes…yes… yes…

:sweat_smile: :+1:

:laughing: :laughing: yeah man… @NhTbH

2 Likes

Yo that was just a lyrics video. After reading the comments I thought it was some action packed song… I’ve been scammed people!:triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

All hail king @drago :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Proud of you man. You are a true inspiration for this community

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Thanks @Tagore :grin:

2 Likes

i sense unstoppable force from here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 402

1 Like

400 Days !!! Just wow !!!
I’m so happy for you brother. You are a living example of perseverance, patience and dedication. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I’m so happy for you.

4 Likes