Drago's journey (25 M)

Mujhe dhyan hi nhi he abhi just tumhara diary dekha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: bhai mera to higher streak nhi ho rha he ek saal se laga pada hun…lekin naye naye trick pata chal rha he …

1 Like

par basic to same he hai bhai…

1 Like

Bhai p* se koe tension nhi he bhai bhagwan ki daya se :pray::pray::pray: mere problem sirf M* he wo bhi ek mahine ya do mahine bad… Streak tut jata he :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Phir se basic bata do :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: matlab ab jor se urges aya tum kya karoge ab?

1 Like

chod de yaar jaldi …tujhe top mathematician bana hai… :cowboy_hat_face:

phele toilet …dusra ghar se bhar ya phir urges ka button and sleep :laughing: ise jyada ya kuch kam nahi :laughing:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: To jyada pani peena he aur toilet …great idea…Han bhai chod dunga kuch bhi ho abhi 21 hojayega :zipper_mouth_face: jaldi karna he…:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

no no no…pani jyada nahi …din me jitna lagta hai utna he… par toilet ko jana hai…

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ohh samjh geya . Bhai mera 77 ka streak mene khud tod diya without urges :no_mouth::no_mouth::slightly_frowning_face: phir sikhne ko mila khali kabhi mat Rehna " stay busy always" ek relapse se kuch sikhta hun pakka :joy:

1 Like

bhai ,ye toh sir ke upar se gaya…aise kaise??

itna idle toh nahi reh sakta yar …

Bro tumhara diary kharab hoga personal message karta hun😂

1 Like

nahi re, sabko gyan milne de :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Bhai actually exam khatam ho geya tha Feb me mera so mene fb install kiya ghost ka scene jyada pasand he to dekh rha tha… Phir koe kaam nhi tha exercise ea sab band kar diya tha ,phir galti se web series ea sab se fas geya bhai … Abhi jese bhi ho in sab se dur rahunga…
10 din tak rat rat Beth kar game khelta rha … Bade maze se 10 din guzar geya phir ek chota sa scene me trap hogeya :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: phir bohut roya relapse ke bad…
Chaser se bach geya phir abhi 20 25 din ka banaya he

1 Like

is baar karde paar bhai …all the best… :+1: :+1:

everything is fair in this battle…

1 Like

Abhi sab lock karke rakha he iss bar karunga aram aram se bro …:fire::fire::fire: iska fayda to utha rha hun … aur fayda uthana he .

1 Like

good good good… :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Proverbs 7

1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

2 Keep my commandments and live, and my law as the apple of thine eye.

3 Bind them upon thy fingers; write them upon the tablet of thine heart.

4 Say unto wisdom, “Thou art my sister,” and call understanding thy kinswoman,

5 that they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the harlot who flattereth with her words.

6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

7 and I beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youth, a young man void of understanding,

8 passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,

9 in the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night.

10 And behold, there met him a woman with the attire of a harlot and subtle of heart.

11 (She is loud and stubborn, her feet abide not in her house;

12 now is she outside, now in the streets and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him:

14 “I have peace offerings with me; this day have I paid my vows.

15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently seeking thy face, and I have found thee.

16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.

17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning; let us solace ourselves with love.

19 For the master is not at home; he is gone on a long journey.

20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.”

21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield; with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,

23 until a dart strike through his liver, as a bird hasteneth to the snare and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24 Hearken unto me now, therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways; go not astray in her paths.

26 For she hath cast down many wounded; yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

27 Her house is the way to hell, leading down to the chambers of death.

Day 366
its been one year …i came to this app…did not relapse since then…its all because the grace of god and with the help of you people…and thanks to all my companions …
i remember the night i came here ,had already fapped 3 or more times that day… i was crying …then searched for the app that counts the days you have not fapped…i got this app, a huge grace of god…
after 2-3 days knew about the forum…the badges helped the initial days…

yesterday ishould have writen this post…

the change in this 365 days is that the guy who fapped 2times a day in average sometimes more sometines less has not fapped for 365 days not even once…and you know the rest of the benefits that follow…

i need to read my dairy from start, i think it will make me emotional… i had read it from start only at 90 days or so… reading all the struggles, the nights i cried mostly due pain in the stake due to nightfalls and also because of the urges in intial days ,the nightfalls, the motivation from my beloved companions…i am already getting emotional writing this with tears in my eyes…

thanks to my companions again
@Transporter who had the first post on my dairy of motivation …it surely helped during intial days…

thanks to @Brahmachari_17 my first competitor in the challenge…
thanks to @Taher who made this app…i still remember when i asked the question about p*rn substitutes he replied with me with these :crazy_face: i didnt expected drugs there :rofl: :rofl:… but brahmachari17 sorted the problem :sweat_smile:

i would repeat this everyday…like counting on my fingers what i dont have to see… :sweat_smile:

thanks to @strongwillpower for helping me with acountability of edging… you literally knoe how much i did it…

thanks to @Tagore …death or fap…death we choose… that was our war cry for sometime… :sweat_smile:

thanks to @NhTbH, thanks for your help in every situation…

thanks to @neo_150, @selfconqurer for the motivation and celebrating my small achivements together…

thanks to @Forerunner for helping with your post all over the forum…

ok … i can tag this much only for now… i will thank remaining in next post…
ok…this not that kind of thanks speech when we says goodbye after the program :crazy_face:…i will be active on this forum…i not leaving this forum guys… :rofl: :rofl: i am still here… :rofl: :rofl:just wanted to say thanks to all of you…

this maybe the longest post i have typed… :rofl: took me half an hour… :rofl:

stay strong guys…

18 Likes

and thanks to @debellator , @Adioz_aka_Adidas , @_TIGER , @nofapstar123 ,@StevenSuccessJourney, @MM2020 , @udaCisie , @anon25497833, @sakshi11 and @Hubinho for all your motivation and help… and many others who are active on this forum …

thank you…

We don’t have to go back to that now…
everything is beautiful in the end…

17 Likes

Bravo! Bravo indeed! It is stunning to see how much you have broken your chains and became a free man! I hope for continued growth for you in future! Again, well done chap!

7 Likes

Congratulations for holding on to the nights when those nights seemed very long, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:congratulations for keeping hope in the moments of suffering and believing in a better cause… :tada::tada: Congratulations for all your patience and hard work to fight yourself and to remind yourself that you are better than this…:wine_glass::wine_glass:
And lastly congratulations for your success brother, keep going and making progress…keep inspiring brother… Congratulations again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::fire::fire::bouquet:

6 Likes