Drago's journey (25 M)

Yes… Bro… My life is already being a blessing… I got laptop Some days ago… My time is already going good… This things just happens sometimes… :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Bhai me bad me khelunga tumhare sath :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:ha bhai… Apna kam phele hona chahiye… Emotions Sab badme…:joy:

1 Like

Me bahut bundle khleta ho…bhai… :joy:sambhal Lena… :joy:

1 Like

Man, man, man amazing work !!.. :fire::fire::fire: This is what happens if you don’t give up… Keep going above and beyond brother, great work and congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wine_glass:

4 Likes

Thanks man…

Thanks for motivation… :grin:

1 Like

Day 308

1 Corinthians 10:13

King James Version

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

3 Likes

Keep going brother! You’ve been inspiring me from the moment I joined this forum all that time back. Don’t relapse to twitch thots and keep going! All the best!
Flame on :fire:

2 Likes

1 year soon …:fire::fire::fire::+1:t2::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:. LEGEND

3 Likes

Thanks for motivation brother…

They spoil a good game… :sweat_smile:

You also bro …

4 Likes

Day 310.

Hostels are going to start from 15th… So… Will be leaving home… This would be new experience …I think… Because hostels were closed before I Started nofap… It’s almost been a year…

8 Likes

All the best for the new normal!
Stay focused and alert.

Keep marching forward.
Keep inspiring.

All the best
JumpingBuddha

6 Likes

Yes…

Thank you @JumpingBuddha

2 Likes

Day 322 of nofap…
:tired_face: was close to fap,somedays ago…don’t remove your google out of safe search…

3 Likes

day 325…
last year in these days i was fapping like crazy …i think these days are gonna be hard…

have faith in god…

4 Likes

Doing great Buddy especially during a challenging 1 year and some odd months. My hope is you hit 1000 days and beyond(should there be an expansion). One day at a time you can make it Drago!!!

i love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

5 Likes

Bhai sambhlke raho… Kuch vo ho sakta he… I believe in you :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::ok_hand:

4 Likes

thanks you very much @Lefty101

1 Like

Yes bro…It’s hard now a days because last year I was …i don’t know what to say… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Don’t lose the happiness that you feel now. Forever be legendary!

2 Likes