Drago's journey (25 M)

@anon25497833 StAy strong…
Thanks …

2 Likes

I was reading your diary and was liking whichever took my attention. I still can’t believe it’s 300 days . omg :smiley: I hope someday, I’ll also achieve and fight with the monster(pmo) just like you. I am still in the beginning stage of the shit.
Keep Going :hugs: You are a great inspiration for me. Good Day!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:just believe… :wink: I also Doubt sometimes…

You will… You will…

You know beginning was the hardest…

Thanks… :hugs::hugs: good night…

4 Likes

Congrats! You made impossible to i am possible!

Bro… There you have to be very careful!
I dont think you wanna lose your 300 day streak for 2 min…

6 Likes

Thanks for the motivation …

Yes bro… Yes…

4 Likes

Day 301…
My sister got a 8gb ram mobile… I am happy, sad and angry because I have 3gb ram mobile…

Just wanted to get this out of my head…nothing else…

Going for Burger so I feel good…

6 Likes

We are lucky we have sisters you know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why do you think so…? :thinking::joy::joy:

1 Like

random thought. Not related probably. Someone here is getting jealous of sister. I hope someday you’ll upgrade your phone and tell her that you got a better one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

Yeah… :joy::joy:I thought so… Because I
Didn’t put jealous here… I think jealousy is the mixture of these emotions …:joy::joy:

I didn’t talk to her from yesterday… :laughing:(height of jealousy :joy::joy:)

3 Likes

with your permission can I put my phone processor here please? ( Note: My sister don’t give a shit to my phone😂)

2 Likes

bro , when you will buy your phone with your money then she will be happy sad angry ! :joy:

5 Likes

Ohhhh… :joy::joy: tell me…

1 Like

Here you go

2 Likes

The thing is I was So satisfied with my life before … But when my sister got phone yesterday… I am thinking of ways to get some money :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Goooood… But I don’t know why doesn’t that make me jealous… :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

haha its a fact :joy:
typical brother-sister story :joy:

3 Likes

yea it happens sometimes. Well my friend you need buy by your own money :moneybag: That way you will feel satisfactory and happy instead of comparison. Dun worry let her buy whatever she can. your time is coming :muscle:

2 Likes

Yeah… I am going to talk to her now… Because I want to play call of duty in that…:joy::joy:

4 Likes

oh man… i hope you understand hindi :joy:
download

2 Likes