Does pre-cum fluid due to sexual thoughts makes you weak?

Dear brothers,
Today i was getting intense urges, which lead to sexual thoughts but i fought with it and didn’t give into it neither po** nor fa*, basically no pmo at all…but in this moment of urges which lead to vulgar thoughts i experienced pre-cum and that’s making me worried if i lost my nutrition or lost some part of my semen retention efforts…today am on day 11… please advice brothers :pray:

5 Likes

. Pre cum contain very less semen in it. You may or may not feel weak after that. Its not a relapse but just make sure you wont indulge in too much thoughts like this…

3 Likes

You’re absolutely fine my guy. It’s only dwelling too much on sexual thoughts that is a harm. I tend of think of it like mentally edging yourself. So at the end of the day if you keep doing this then it’s really how long can you last.
It all starts with a thought and before u know it your comfortable touching your dick and then everything gets out of control and relapse.
I know it’s hard and easy said then done but if u lock it down on your sexual thoughts then your journey will get easier. Stay STRONG

2 Likes

Sure @risinglion123 bro, noted with thanks…will ensure to indulge thoughts in spiritualism instead of fighting with urges…will try not to get even pre-cum released… thanks :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely said @Mitchy bro… it’s a trap of our brain tricking us to move ahead with a spark of such thoughts… it’s always better to annihilate such thoughts by sublime or spiritual thoughts once it starts to show up… completely agree with you… thanks bro :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Anytime bro just trying to lend some support to friends that also struggle out there. Also releasing pre cum sometimes is just out of our control so just don’t beat yourself up on it. If you get wet bro you get wet lol it’s fine.

2 Likes

Sure bro… your support on the struggles in this journey really matters alot… thanks once again for being there.

2 Likes

I’m always there if you or anyone need me. Dm me anyone if u want support

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.