Does having a wet dream count as a relapse

I don’t personally count wet dreams as a relapse because they are just dreams and we don’t have any control over our dreams. Even though are dreams reflect who we are and you could use that as an argument to say that it should count because it’s still us and the dream reflects who we are. I don’t count them as a relapse unless you are having a lucid dream and you consciously decide to have dream sex or a dream orgasm or something like that.

But my question is, do you count wet dreams as a relapse because I have seen a lot of people asking this question on the normal chat section of this app.

And this is a discussion so please leave you thoughts down below I’m interested to know.

Also here’s my sharing code
Sharing code - 2df3gs

Current streak - 5 days
Highest streak - 7 days
Age - 15
Gender - M
Location - england

1 Like

please use the search function in the forum as this topic has been discussed so many times.

Even if this topic has been asked before I should still be allowed to ask it and have my own discussion with people about it rather than looking at someone else’s post. That’s why I created a new post rather then search for a old one :blush::+1:

2 Likes

@theguysandgals22 I wouldn’t call it a relapse, because a lot of the time you don’t chose to have a dream of that nature.

1 Like

@Radio Ye I agree, but what if you have a lucid dream and you decide to do something sexual would you count it as relapse then?

@theguysandgals22 Look when you’re having a lucid dream you may know it’s a dream, but you don’t have that self control you would have in real life. It’s kind of like being drunk

1 Like