Does anybody else feel like they're being watched?

I get a feeling sometimes that someone is monitoring me always. Like in the future, with the help of some advanced technology my future self and my family, friends. Everybody is watching me, everything that I think or imaginate can be clearly seen on a screen in the future. Like they are telling me to correct myself to avoid what has already happened to them. To change my future. Does anybody else feel this, or is it just me?

1 Like

No idea buddy …

1 Like

Yes, i have also felt that. But i have felt some spirits around me. But you know what, this is hallucinations. I was literally travelling heaven and hell and having tea with gods in my dream and I also became omnipotent.

Gods teached me about life force too. Probably my Mind was f*ed at the initial days.
Now it is stopped.

1 Like

This is hallucinations.

2 Likes

Ok I’m leaving this discussion I have to sleep also .:joy:.

Always pray god , God I’m your servant , help me to fight PMO.

5 Likes

Sprits really ? Ghosts?

2 Likes

Hey @vickyx I can relate to some extent. Not about the future part but rather in the sense of the government watching me. Like, the government can access some information about my web traffic (through my ISP) and I’m pretty sure the government operates entry/exit nodes within the tor network too, so they can correlate data. They also know about my transactions which I pay using my cards. They know about my SIM’s location through my phone basically at all times, they can map surveillance footage to my face, thus they also know who I meet in public etc. and the list goes on and on… considering this whole corona situation and the possibility of vaccine enforcement on people… I trust no politician.

4 Likes

Hallucinations, it is just my imagination

Eg: a shadow just moving from one end of the house to another and watching you.

@vickyx is also having same feeling been watched by someone.

1 Like

I’m feeling afraid after reading all the comments :fearful::sob:

3 Likes

It’s like my family and friends are all seeing me think all this stuff, and they look at my future self as he’s face palming out of shame. I sometimes put questions in my mind and they answer them too. Maybe I’ve multiple personality disorder as per the symptoms:

1. I talk to myself :white_check_mark:
  2. I created an imaginary partner in my mind who talks to me, I call him Vicky. :white_check_mark:
  3. He’s totally opposite of what I am :white_check_mark:

Well whatever, it was good to hear your feedback. It can be because of stress too.

1 Like

Hallucinations are normal bro, nothing to be afraid of

2 Likes

Definitely I’m getting Aprichit : The strange vibes after reading comments . @vickyx u need to consult an expert I think

2 Likes

Bro that film is based on split personality, not on hallucinations :rofl::rofl:

P* addicted brain and dr*g addicted brain works similarly, so both of them get hallucinations.

2 Likes

A complete Logical Statement ! :+1:

2 Likes

Why i am floating on my bed?:thinking:

2 Likes

We all are addicts !

2 Likes

@StealthChopperinbond he is talking about t that only multiple personality disorder

2 Likes

Whether hallucinations or MPD I think I’ve to visit a psychologist in either cases…

Do you have any previous medical history ?

Well, it’s complicated more than I can explain… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like