Do you know any health professional?

Hey everyone,

I have been wanting to reach out to a professional psichologist or doctor that focuses on possible erectile dysfunction because of PMO habits.

I know there are several professional YouTubers out there that provide consults. I thought some of you might know them. Or any other health professional you may know.

Thank you

I think you can consult any psychologist or psychoanalyst in your country. They should be able to help

I’m currently in the United States and I know there are professionals out there that focused their studies on this but they are hard to find.

I hope some names start coming up and everyone can refer to them :slight_smile:

That’s a great one! She is the only one I know. I wonder if there are more people like her! Have you follow her advice? How has it worked for you? Have you taken consults with her?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.