Do the uncalled for boners go away?

Hey guys, I’m considering a date if I can pull it off with a girl from a dating app. Even just looking at profile pictures gets me erect though.

If we go on a hike (basically the only possible date idea during covid) I’m almost sure I’ll have a boner for the most part and it may even be hard to focus. I’m just curious what you guys do (if anything) to help in this situation? Does it get easier at a certain milestone?

Thanks!

Fyi I’m on day 10 – which is the longest I’ve gone since probably 12 years ago without ejaculating (when I was 15).

1 Like

Thanks for thinking ahead. I can see how that would make it hard not to relapse. As a single guy I know this issue will come up at some point.

So basically you mean don’t make out, only have sex? This would be a first date, I wish I had a way to know if she was down but you know how that goes.

It’s a crazy with covid around and no fap, so one good thing is that I could even just not make out because of covid and use that as an excuse.

Just curious do you mean there could be a point after x day streak that this could all get easier? Maybe at day 21?

1 Like