Do all guys who

Do all guys who reached 90+days
Have failed more than 70 times???

That’s an oddly specific question. I have failed many times, but I don’t really know if I did it more than 70 times

3 Likes

Bro do you know …I achieved 33 days last time but I relapsed…
But I am on my 3rd day and going very very clean

From where are you bro??

3 Likes

That’s awesome bro. Progress comes little by little. Si have patience. Aim for more as much as you can but not less than your previous streak.

Streak wise? Or place?

2 Likes

Brother it’s not about how many times you have failed but about
Who’s is willing to hustle the most…
You can get rid it in First try but you should have the hungriness to get out…
I have failed more than 5 times in a day but not even able to cross 7 days… but I will definitely :relieved:
It all takes is Time, Commitment, Actions, determination

4 Likes

After achieving 90+ days I think I have relapsed like 30 more or less times (14 times last 3 months in total) Anyways the no of relapses doesn’t matter until we achieve a particular day. But what matters is that we should hustle and make progress each time when we fall… Never lose hope…
One day or the other we will beat this…
Remember everyday is a second opportunity

1 Like

Ya bro from which country and from which place in that country??excuse me bro but it says it must have at least 20 characters in reply also

1 Like

I’m from Bangalore in India

1 Like

i am pretty sure I failed more than that many times.
and I even failed twice after reaching 90+ days once. But a lot changes once you cross 90 days, most important is that you don’t go on binge relapse whenever you fail. You failed once, leave it there and move on a new streak.
Keep improving by the day and you’ll reach 90+ soon

5 Likes

so what was the reason to relapse on 90 + days?? Bro please tell me so I can get save on 90+days

2 Likes

it took me a little over a year to reach 90 so probably i had that many bumps in the road.

1 Like

having been failed in NoFap for almost 123 times,
i come to a single conclusion, most of the faps done after 2 cycles (1 cycle is of 45 days) is due to the lack of discipline and overconfidence…
PS i’m sayin’ this based on ma’ experience, i don’t have the honour to experience the pleasure of a 90 day NoFapper (expecting to experience it this time)…

2 Likes

I salute your bravery . I salute you
For standing again after failing 123 times bro . You are really really a brave person … … never give up bro …and that’s all i want to say for you bro .
You are really a great person.
Keep trying and never give up because

“It’s very hard to beat the person
Who never gives up”

2 Likes

Brother, i try fo 5 years (maybe more) to stop this addiction and finally, i pass into 220 days+ (got streak 50+, 90+ before) and yeah i do have urge (becuse its normal human being to have urge) but i just dont feel to mast** anymore that feels completely gone

Its dosnt matter as long as u try ur best to stop it

If its so hard for u just make a plan for what to do if u have strong urge and remember why u regret it before

The reason why i dint succeed before is i dont have enough dicipline to say no when i have urge to mast***

So i counter it with high dicipline and yeah i got pass from that “fap-regret-motivated-cant fight strong urge-fap” loop

Everytime i have urge i just smile and dint do it thats it. Its easy just dont do it and u succeed!

I just thinking why i cant do this before all i need to do is say no and dont do it lol

4 Likes

Crawling is ok,walking is ok running is ok,failure is ok but not learning from your experiences isn’t. Movement is life brother, baby steps.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

4 Likes

The main reason I think was as I crossed 90 days I got this feeling like ok I’ve done it now what’s next and someone warned me that day 90-120 is danger zone so I easily crossed that mark too and then somehow my motivation started to fade away, shouldn’t have because no fap is not something you are trying to do just for sometime and then get back to where you were rather it’s a lifestyle.
Also I kind of remember I deliberately searched for a celebrity around day 100 (not a p##star but still) and I came across a triggering image, it was the biggest mistake, by doing that I reopened the chain of addiction, accidental triggers are ok but if you deliberately search for anything even remotely related to P*** you are better jerking off than doing that because failure is inevitable then.
But I would point out one thing making a big streak helps a lot, it is easier to abstain for longer after that.
I am not counting my streak now a days, just using the forum on browser and that’s because I wanna make this a lifestyle rather than keeping particular goals of achieving x number of days and all. Also I might not know my streak exactly by it is somewhere around day 40, going good again by God’s grace, one day at a time.

@warrior789

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.