My way of journey towards success by Djalan 🎈[18 M]

WELCOME
Hey guys, this is dj alan and I’m very glad to share my experiences and thoughts through this diary. And I’m gladly welcome everyone to my dj diary…

ABOUT DJ ALAN
My name is Alan K Thomas and I like to know as Ԁ⎭ߥடߥȠ. I’m a boy having 18 years old and I’m a professional Keyboardist and a music composer. I love making musics and dj.

8 Likes

Hey guys, this is dj alan and my current streak is 12 days. Going very well. Today a lot of urges came infront of me and began to start fight with me. But atlast they failed and I won. With the bless of God and the extreme support of this community, I made my victory.
Never Ever Give Up

3 Likes

I am also having the current streak of 12 days. All the best bro :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh, happy to hear… All the best. Go on your streak.

2 Likes

By 6.00pm day 13 acheived. Now It’s time for a dj💥

2 Likes

Hey Guys, tommorow my exams are starting. Everyone please bless me.:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Day 14 completed. Feeling rocking. But I get a fever. What to do guys? I am eating medicines and keeping rest. So guys please pray for me. Today was my chemistry exam. It was rocking. But the ill is making me completely uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Day 15 completed :white_check_mark:
Got swordsman
Also rewire companion upgraded me trust level 2
Got member badge
Thank you guys for you extreme support.

1 Like

Hey guys, this is a late message. Sorry for the delay. I’m very busy. I’m here to update my streak. First of all I thank everybody beacuse I had 23 days of streak. But unfortunately it gone. But now Im on day 1 streak. Now I can assure with the prescence of God, I will beat my precessive streak. I will update everything from today.

2 Likes

Hey guys how are you. Im fine here. I came here to update my journey. Yesterday day 2 completed guys. But I was little busy. Now also many pending works are here.But the streak is going on. I won’t do that shit again. So go on

1 Like

Day 3 completed guys. I’m very happy and busy now. I came back to the track. My advice is be busy all the time but don’t drop your habits or actions

Day 4 completed goooys. Today was a busy day. I’m targeting on my habits.

Day 5 completed guys. Got peasant badge.Feeling rocks. Doing Daily habits. Today was a busy day…

1 Like

Day 6 completed guys. Focusing on my daily habits rather than counting days. Just be busy all the time. Don’t procastinate. It’s a best thing to get escape from PMO

Oh look! Another Alan, and I’m sure he’s a Malayalee too.

1 Like

Athe nom malayali aanu

2 Likes

Welcome to the club bro!:handshake::handshake::handshake:

3 Likes

Once again I failed guys.I got 7 days and 23 hours. But yesterday was a bad day for me. But now I realize that without urges we can’t complete nofap. By defeating severe urges we will complete the journey.But I’m sure that I will be back soon. I will not fap anymore.
Never Ever Give Up

2 Likes

:beginner:Day 1
:dagger:Prisoner
:calendar:21/10/2021
Wake up at 5.00 am :white_check_mark:
Drink loads of water :white_check_mark:
Workout :white_check_mark:
•Push ups × 20
Dance :white_check_mark:
Keyboard practice :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark: