Disappointed but not surprised... Rant

So I mentioned in a post about asmr & attached a link when a person asked for recommendations
& getting a flak about it for no reason lmao.
Some person mentioned it a cia operation & called me stupid comparing it with femdom hypnosis XD
(Real maturity)
I used to think it was a civilized free thinking individuals.
If you need to jerk off to a fully dressed girl saying nice & comforting things, there’s a problem with your psyche & maybe nofap isn’t going to solve that problem.
Y’all need to view females as individuals & not live in this make up world.

2 Likes

I saw many times those things being promoted on no fap… Its a trap. Pure and simple.anyone who is honest with themselves will agree. Positive affirmation will promote maculinity. Not this. Here we promote the barbarian spirit. Civilization is what made us weak. A lot of us reject it.

1 Like

Most people don’t want any. Tirggers it’s not that they are going to fap to that exact video but it will lead them to P in the end. It’s considered edging if you had linked a voice only asmr people might have not got that angry. Anyways sorry for behaviors that pissed you off but people value their streak and don’t want to relapse.

1 Like

ASMR makes men pre-cum.

ASMR with females = making men weak piece of shit.

1 Like

20181126_192308

1 Like

Glad to see there are more uncivilized people here.

:wink:

1 Like

Pretty much what @gunsblazing said above :point_up: That’s the crux of it and should help you understand why an asmr video suggestion is not likely to be well received.

I haven’t seen your prior post/video and I don’t know what your exact experience was, but if people are conscious of their respective triggers then it’s to their credit and not a sign of something being wrong with their psyche.

2 Likes

according to scholars and doctors we all have something wrong with our psyche for doing no fap. everyone who is not happily and willingly enslave himself is considered insane in today society.

1 Like