Did i make a right choice by deleting my Facebook and Instagram?

Hey brothers, you have always been of great help and support in all the tough moments of my life. I humbly thank you.
I need your suggestions/advise on one thing…I deleted my Facebook and Instagram account completely to stay away from distraction and triggering pics videos or thoughts…pls help me bro to understand that if i made a right choice deleting Facebook and Instagram account…pls advise brothers.

7 Likes

Yeah you made an excellent choice. Social media is highly addictive. Keep it moving

7 Likes

It’s a very good choice to be honest. You won’t have any reason to visit there now.
I actually didn’t delete them completely I temporarily deactivated insta.
Completely deleting takes courage but it’ll be worth it.
I visit insta like once in a month through browser or so and everytime I find no reason to keep using it. Same old stories, same old posts, it literally has no point except for ruining time and mindset.

5 Likes

Yeash u make a good decision deleting it.but u might get thaughts of reinstalling it after some time…maybe some days…bit Dont install it…just open it from browser…if u want too…but deleting is the best thing u will save lots of time.insta is just a TP .or u can say like @The_integrous_one said cheap dopamine. :joy:
So u did the best thing.deleting it.for urself.

5 Likes

:joy::v:
Thanks for the credits

2 Likes

Cheap word just hits different :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I sometimes call cheap dopamine as “saste nashe”
:joy:

6 Likes

Saste Nashe :joy::joy::joy::rofl:
Bhai sab moh Maya h

2 Likes

Saste nashe is a very common term between me and my sister, we both used to be fat we are not that fat now so whenever we eat something sweet or fatty we tease each other by saying ‘saste nashe kar aaye’ :joy::rofl:
There are a lot of saste nashe in this world :joy:

3 Likes

Man in next life I want a sister :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Do you have any sibling? Or are you single child?

2 Likes

Yes I have a younger brother . We have a strong bond . But personally I also want a sister :sweat_smile:.
I have sisters but they are my cousin so meeting them is rare occasion …

3 Likes

Well I believe you can bond well with brothers than sisters :joy:, I have stronger bond with some of my cousin brothers than with my sister

2 Likes

Like there are some aspects which are difficult to share with sisters
Like my cousin brothers know I am on no fap but my sister doesn’t :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah , i remember that . Yes , so I don’t want a sister . May be next time :sweat_smile: also my brother is sane unlike my cousin sisters :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: my sister is sane too actually. Some girls are whack but she isn’t somehow, thank God

2 Likes

Sorry bro rohitash . We started our own communication here :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

@Strong_one @anon4848637 bro, u guys really added life to this chat :heart_eyes: … actually i got my solution (to stay away from Facebook and Instagram) and i forgot my real issue :grinning:… really blessed to be a part of brothers like you all who support immeasurably on this journey to keep moving together strongly
I sincerely thanks to our brothers @The_integrous_one @Nep_12 for all your suggestions, support and standing strong like pillars for each other and never letting us fall :blush::pray::heart:
Thanks once again brothers, u guys are awesome :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::confetti_ball::tada:

5 Likes

Yeah with insta u did good coz Facebook tends to block explicit contents

3 Likes

Hey man, My sister knows that I am on No Fap :sweat_smile:

3 Likes