Diary written in blood 🩸

It is a relapse. However you can take some comfort in the fact that you stopped quickly. That’s progress.

Don’t go back, definitely don’t binge. That will destroy all the progress you’ve made here.

Recommit to the journey. Remind yourself of all the reasons why you’re doing this and think of all the benefits you get in your life when you aren’t doing PMO.

3 Likes

I agree. It is heartbreaking that I have to reset my streak after 22 days, but it is definitely a progress. Ah man that sucks😐

2 Likes

It truly is progress. You are rewiring your brain and repairing the damage from PMO. In the past we spent much longer and fully finished the deed before resetting.

This reset will hurt, but it is also helping you heal. Next time you’ll remember that you had to reset your counter and it will be just one more reason to help you make a better decision.

3 Likes

I’m on day 0 again
In the next days I will try to forget this addiction as much as I can. I feel bad

2 Likes

Let your mind be like a river.

If dirt falls into the river, it is washed away and the river is still clean.

Don’t let it be like a swimming pool. If something dirty happens in the pool, everyone has to climb out :sweat_smile:

Let the sexual thoughts pass out of your mind as quickly as they come. You will not struggle or fight with them and they will disappear within minutes. Urges will be easily defeated with thus method.

2 Likes

I feel really bad. I know that one relapse dont break your progress but damn. Everything was so easy and perfect. I even have a girlfriend who is supporting

2 Likes

Don’t dwell on it brother. Look on the bright side, you stopped. It’s not easy to do that. In fact, that’s an understatement. What you did is monumental. Don’t take it as if you’re starting all over again. If you look at the bigger picture, this is a minor setbacks on your path to freedom.

I relapsed too last night after 9 days. Unlike you, it was a full blown relapse except I didn’t watch corn. So we’re standing at the same fork in the road. How about we make a resolve to be better and embark on this journey together?

2 Likes

I accept that brother, lets go together in this path.
But after all I relapsed . It does not matter that I stopped or not. I lost in my mind. And I want a clear lucid thinking which is absolutely ■■■■ free

4 Likes

And you shall get that if you stay on the righteous path brother. I want the same things too.

4 Likes

I will definitely stay. I wont change my mind, I have to train it

4 Likes

The first few days after a reset is a treacherous time. I hope you’re going strong. I’ve had strong urges since last night. However, I remembered that we’re in this together and I can’t let you down. So we keep marching on brother. Stay strong :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Soon I will reach 1 day. No urges at all
I hope you are doing well

4 Likes

I relapsed . Hopelessness is what I feel
@CoffeeMan

3 Likes

I noticed brother. I relapsed too.

4 Likes

Same here brothers @CoffeeMan @TheSeeker

4 Likes

@CoffeeMan @Awaken_one
I think I made my blockers stronger.
Tomorrow we are going to be stronger

4 Likes

Read this when you feel low

4 Likes

I cant stop relapsing.
Im at the bottom

4 Likes

Bro, get a grip. All is not lost. I think you’re struggling with the chaser effect. So am I. But guess what? If you can hold your own now, nothing can stop you. Stay strong! Be better!

5 Likes

Never say this about yourself. Can’t is a paralysing word that doesn’t lead to growth or insights about improving your situation. And it simply isn’t true.

The truth is that you keep choosing to relapse despite all the negative consequences and your desire to quit. Our desire to be free from PMO must always be stronger than our desire to do it, because we will always make the choice we want to do more at any given moment.

So, by reminding yourself that you have a choice, now you can ask yourself what you think you’re getting from PMO that’s leading you to make that choice again and again. You can reexamine those beliefs and ask yourself if they still make sense. They were likely formed many years ago back when you started PMO. Think about how your life will change without PMO in it, and ask whether that life is worth changing for.

Remember the very best PMO session that you ever had? What if I told you I had a time machine and I could make it so that you never started doing PMO in the first place. Would you trade my offer for another chance at that favourite PMO session? If you would, then why are you trying to quit? If you wouldn’t, then you’re saying that the best life is a life lived without PMO. That life isn’t possible for us in the past, but we can definitely make it so in the future. The choice to do so is completely within our power.

7 Likes