Diary Towards Freedom!

Hello… After a long time I will be Active again on this Forum … So lately I’ve been overthinking a lot since a year now and also its hard for me to socialize with anyone … I’ve been judged for most of my life… so due to that I don’t socialize much also maybe the nofap can be the reason and for both of these issues I thought of restarting a new diary … So I am a commerce background student have my exams soon in a month or so… I barely think anyone else of commerce would be here make sure to tag me though ~~
Also purpose of this diary is to keep me on track and also express my feelings which I have kept in my mind since a long time … leaving the forum with addiction is actually a path of destruction as lot of people said. This time I will make sure to continue my journey and not fall for this addiction again
Also special thanks to @LL667788 for his post about overthinking it made me feel that I should get back to the life which I always think … And standup there rather than overthinking about the consequences thereoff.
All the best to all and lets together go through this journey
Also If anyone’s interested in challenge together do tag me lets get the beast inside us out on the things we want to rather than fantasizing or overthinking
Peace out :v:t2:

9 Likes

Day1

Nofap - Day 1✌🏻

Had a bit lethargic day today was sleepy throughout don’t know why ups and downs in life maybe have my mock test tomorrow Of Cost Accounting and was supposed to study alot for that but couldn’t
Exams are near and so is pressure too need to buck up alot. Health and sleepwise kind of well coz I don’t have option until exams are over.
Study wise - 9 hours approximately
Else just sat alone overthinking won’t happen from tomorrow had some urges but got over them as well

Will study now!
Peace out everyone :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Day2

Nofap - Day 2 :white_check_mark:

Overall had some good study today though at night was left chilling with friends for 2 3 hours which I shouldn’t have because even in day time I can’t study over the day which is bearable yet have to get up more from tomorrow had a whole day Costing session again today and Ima fed up with this subject so Will start Tax tomorrow have to see some papers and study hard … Not sure whether I’ll pass or fail but in CA all you can do is try your best else lies with the God
Have to improve my panic situations as I can’t think at such stage and ima left with blank mind which shouldn’t happen at exam day… hoping for the same now
And overthinking yeah happens but somewhat less than yesterday
Nofap wise had some urges but got no time to fap… lol that’s the reason I gave to my brain.

Gonna sleep now more fire tomorrow
Have to study harder God be with me
Peace out :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Nice come back bro. I thought many times about you, but you were out of this forum. Any way, good decision. I remember, our first challenge and our chats. I was also, out of this forum for past 3,4 months. 1 week ago, I realised the same thing that you did. Now I come here daily and it’s positive feeling.

4 Likes

Day 3

Nofap- Day 3 :muscle:t2:

Had a good day today studywise not the best as yesterday could say also sleep cycle got 1 hour late maybe 1 to 2 hours ended up day scrolling youtube which isn’t what I meant to do but at the end forcing yourself to study is not what I can do
Though I don’t have an option its barely 15 days more for my exams.
Urges wise not much avoided as usual running busy around.
Anyways done some Gst today tomorrows the day to finish it off as well as Income tax also thats my target
Too tired rn gotta sleep Will update tomorrow in detail

4 Likes

Nofap - Day 0

Okay yes I did so in afternoon maybe I relapsed and reason being stress actually I shouldn’t have an excuse just to reduce my stress because after relapse I just can’t study that effectively which isn’t good for me now yet will keep it small today tired again
I did after relapse regret over it for like 2 hours maybe but then did some house chores and made myself fresh … as phone is on detox I make myself fresh by listening songs or a walk outside helps … and made a plan got to study after that
Finished Gst and Income tax half is left tho have to solve questions tomorrow… case studies are where I suck so need to take that too …
Tho studied for like 9 hours today also could have done more but don’t know how to reduce stress and anxiety yet trying hope for a good day tomorrow
PS- Got hall tickets today so I was nervous af lol
Fine now anyhow

Gonna sleep now need to finish Taxation with ques so that Ima done with group one mocks too

5 Likes

2023-04-17T18:30:00Z

Nofap - Day 1

Ahh hell the worst day of my life it seems don’t know where to start lol.
So yeah I am sick and sick as hell also have my exams so out of stress and anxiety also after studying hell then also I still suck in taxation it makes me feel more sick
Also I recently got my ear problem my left ear is clogged since 2 days now firstly I thought it might be a normal or silly problem but now my whole head is paining due to it … nausea, weakness, cough everything like in two days itself plus due to this I can’t even wake up from my bed was about to visit doctor today but my parents have to leave as one of my relative is no more … which was another thing on which I was stuck as he was decently close to me.
Also now I am alone at home till tomorrow evening so its more of hard to control urges plus not being able to listening from one ear feels weird and also as can’t study in such a health condition weakness and everything so it’s giving me more mental stress and my study plans are getting disrupted although I am better now but the ear is still clogged will visit doctor tomorrow as every single home remedy has been tried now .
Yet I didn’t relapsed today feeling good for it atleast…
I hope my exam goes well because its hard to survive in a 2 week exam period starting from 3 may
Hard work never pays off… I think Gods testing me so am I … More solid as ever I myself has to handle this and give my best rest all lies with God
Studywise did study for like 4 to 6 hours only that to purposely pushing myself over as its too much to be done
Have to give my tax mock tomorrow not sure how will I but yeah if can’t will solve loads of ques as on 21 Have to start with group 2 mocks
… Hard luck but Fighting harder now
Good night guys

5 Likes

Good luck brother, Only 12 days left in may exams. Give your best :muscle:

2 Likes

Thankyou brother :v:t2:

1 Like

I’ll be updating my diary after my exams only now because I’ve been busy lately and will be back on 18th of may as soon as I am done with my exams

See you soon guyz :muscle:t2:
Also @The_Rising_One please don’t consider my streak and all of habits for a month now onwards I will join challenge again as soon as I am done here

2 Likes

I will be updating the diary again
As my exams are over plus I’ve been on nofap more strongly and concentrated even more than before
Some habits which I’ve started

1. Workout
  2. Reading
  3. Going out for a walk or meeting someone
  4. Watching less series and movies
  5. No games … even though my exams are over I don’t want to idk its addictive I feel
  6. Meditation which I’ll be starting from today
  7. Working on my art
  8. Health care and meds on time.
  9. Food on time sleep on time.

Just trying to keep myself busy with some chores and staying healthy in order to just get rid of this urges and pmo … I’m super confident this time that I’ll go alot far from my previous one let’s see now.

Will keep updating as much I can
My cs is 4 days … I’ve been to this streak after like 2 months maybe so even if it’s a small one its big for me and aim for more bigger

Hope you all are also doing well!!

2 Likes

Forgot yesterday to update diary ahhh not again

So yeah yesterday was a busy day did workout in morning woke up at 7.30 routine work and had a breakfast did some household work and after lunch slept for like 2 hours lol … have to do packing and other stuff as I am going to kashmir for 10 to 12 days approximately… did some reading also and watched series like for 3hrs in total yesterday… at 6 went out for treat with a friend and came late at 10pm maybe had some other work to do outside … luckily I wasn’t tired yet my legs are paining as had a leg day yesterday… I broke my sleep cycle as after coming read the book and was watching series so slept late a 2 30am thus woke up late today but trying to avoid same.
Have to visit mall today for buying some small things for the trip and continue packing… will try to finish half of the book which I started… so In trip I can take a new one while travelling
Also did some drums practice on practice pad yesterday starting to learn now quite enjoyable…
Couldn’t do meditation and other stuff… will try today
Nofap wise got urges at night but slept after lol
Day 5 done

Hope you all are also doing well!!

Facing a lot of urges recently
But won’t fall giving my best to distract myself doing some work.

May god help me and give me more power :boom:

Day 10 today

Yesterday I walked not walked but trekked for 33kms straight … as I visited Mata Vaishnodevi Temple by Walking so was tired alot … my whole day was spent on that came back to hotel and was tired so slept after applying some balm and all woke up had dinner and painkillers and slept in morning today I got a nightfall which is my 1st one in these 10 days however it happened the same again while nightfall I was dreaming of PMO and in my dreams I had done it and when I woke up I realized it was done but in dreams leading to wet dream… but also I am having a quarrel with one of my friend lately,and she is alot into such A rated kind of stuff but I talked to her like 3 4 days yet got a dream over it however got to know that she’s using me maybe thats reason idk and thus slipped over, yet I don’t feel gross or bad after I woke up which usually happens after a relapse and also no weakness … semen count was pretty high… just wanted to confirm whether should I count it as relapse or wet dream? as somewhat it happened due to my quarrels and toxic friendships
@PaperBoat @The_integrous_one @nofapstar123
@yashnofap01 @zeus99 @Forerunner and any other if you guys can help
Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Don’t count it in Relapse. It’s just a wetdream.

But i want to give you some suggestion/advice, don’t talk too much to your female friend or after sometime you’ll end up Relapsing. Talking about x rated stuff to opposite gender is the worst thing you can do with your Nofap, life goals and to your physical and mental energy, so try to avoid x rated conversation with her.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s a relapse, I never count wet dream as a relapse unless I edge or peek which can lead to wet dreams.
Having normal frequency of wet dream is a good sign of recovery in itself. They will be reduced when you move higher into your streak.

2 Likes

For sure I will do that thanks for your help brother I really appreciate it

3 Likes

Thanks brother appreciated

2 Likes

It’s a normal human body mechanics, don’t worry bro

2 Likes

Thankyou brother :slight_smile:

20char

1 Like