Diary of Aragorn

I can understand, my brother. If you can manage urge for one day then you can do it everyday. I mean logic dictates that. Each day at the end is just 1 day.
I will sent you a PM if that’s ok with you. I will respect what you wish. Hopefully it can help you.

2 Likes

@Aragorn you will reboot for sure … celebrate this victory of seven days… getting a seven day streak for someone who is so intensely addicted is no small feat.

I too completed 15 days after several months. and I am sure that I am gonna reboot this time.

4 Likes

Congratulations for 15 days brother.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1 week PMO-free! :raised_hands::fire::star2:

I agree with your friend, you should do something to celebrate.

Don’t compare yourself to others. Everyone is different and goes through different challenges. I didn’t have a single urge until day 36. Anyone can pass a month without urges, that’s not an accomplishment. Getting to a week was no small achievement for you at all, and making it through waves of strong urges to get here is impressive. You definitely have what it takes.

Don’t think about the 90 day reboot. It will come as long as you continue, with GOD’s Help. Like @Ernol said, if you can make it through a day, you can do it again. Set your goal as the next 7 days, and continue doing that.

For every 7 days,

• Look ahead to the challenges you will experience that week and prepare how you will overcome them.
  • Learn about what people generally experience at each stage and how they conquered that issue, like flatlines and days of strong urges.
  • Remind yourself of the better life you’re going towards and just how much the addiction has taken from you.
  • Set a reward to look forward to for day 14, day 21 etc.
  • Follow @Adioz, he has posted good advice.
2 Likes

Thank you guys for your valuable advice.

But how to stay positive always. Am constantly havaing negative thoughts.?

Any suggestions?

8 Days Completed

Another day gone with out PMO. Today I have to spent more time on my studies. I have only limited time for my studies. I have to make use of each second.

6 Likes

Great job brother! PMO won’t have time to bother you when your life is full of works.

3 Likes

10 Days Completed

Thanks to the Almighty. I have completed 10 days. This is my highest streak ever. I still lack confidence and self esteem. That may come further down the line when I achieve higher streak. I am now happy that I could reach this milestone which I first thought an impossible target for a person like me.

@Forerunner
@adioz
@Special_Bird
@ERNOL

All has give me strength through their words when I was low. And this is only a beginning. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Urges are less these days relative to the initial days. But they do come sometimes. I will be vigilant and smart to deal with them.

I pray to God that he may give me strength to continue in the righteous path and learn from my mistakes and correct them. He may bless me with love and affection. He may make my dreams comes true.

Peace.

7 Likes

11 Days Completed

Thanks to the Almighty.

Have completed one more day. Now it’s 11 days. 1 day short of 12 days. I am trying to be as productive as possible. I am praying a lot these days. I believe that the God will help me in this Journey.

Taking one day at a time really eases the stresses. Talking to people helps. Being with family helps. Always in the vicinity of parents helps.

I hope we all can achieve the best.

Prayers.

Peace.

5 Likes

You are strong, brother. Because, It’s takes a strong person to keep going and that’s what you are doing!

Peace be with you, my brother.

4 Likes

“You can achieve anything you want to in life, but if there isn’t any level of seriousness towards your goal then you won’t reach very far.”

4 Likes

13 Days Completed

Thanks to the Almighty. With the help of God, I have completed 13 days on my NoPMO journey.

I was not writing diary everyday in these days. But still I was in contact with some of my companions.

I don’t feel good these days. The urges are rare though. But when they comes they are stronger. But 13 days in to the journey, am not seeing my life going exactly what I felt it would go once I stay clean. Yes, ofcourse there are benefits. Staying clean a feel good thing. Good habits are growing. Am happy that I don’t have to hide anything from any one else.

But inside am still not satisfied. I don’t know why. My mood is average to low. Not happy I would say. The life sometimes feel unfair towards me.

There is no one to congratulate me for reaching 13 days. I know it’s very small. But it took a lot of effort and self discipline to reach even this much. I don’t know how long can I go? But I feel like there is no one really cares about my journey. Its just me.

I am now waking up early every day. Am on a 10 days streak for that. These days, when I wake up, in the silence around me, I feel lonely and isolated. I feel really alone. I feel scared that am helpless.

The focus and concentration has not increased yet. I still gets distracted very easily. I am still unable to accept failures. I act like its okey infront of everyone. But inside me, failures really crushes me in to pieces.

I need all of your support to continue in this journey. I want to reach my full potential. I want to stay happy and satisfied.

4 Likes

Thank you brother. A little bit of encouragement and push from companions really helps in our journey. It feels like we are not alone. We have friends who are fighting along with us. It make us stronger.

4 Likes

Keep going and don’t look back, there is nothing to see in that dark place anyway.

5 Likes

You know this is a lie. We all care about you. The amount of times we have reached out to you shows that.

Every single day after 8 days is a cause for celebration. We are all cheering you on. You are leading a new life now, all you have to do is keep going one day at a time.

4 Likes

Congrats on having done 14days. :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks lot brother.

After a lot of struggle, something to be happy about in my life.

Let’s sail together

1 Like

I know that brother. And thanks a lot for the help you all done.

I was really feeling lonely and alone when I wrote that down. That’s why written something like that. I was just pouring my mind in to the diary.

Am sorry if you are hurt my words.

You are a rolemodel for us all. A path that we can follow. Thanks a ton.

1 Like

Quite true. I find being in touch helps. Just talking to friends about our feelings and words of encouragement.

1 Like

14 Days Completed

Thank God.

Yes, I have completed 14 days, that’s 2 full weeks, of NoPMO for the first time. Am super happy. Am excited. Lots of struggle last year. Many start overs and failures. But I persisted. And this year, its going to be different. A good difference. I don’t know how to motivate others like many good amazing companions here. Am a simple man. Knows simple things in life. I just know that I should not fall back. I have to celebrate each day from now own. I have to be happy. I have to think that am happy every single morning. I should focus on the positive things in my life. Then I will be more happier.

NB: I don’t know why, the forum has become inactive these days. Or is it just my feeling. Many people who was active on the forum disappeared. What just happened?

4 Likes