Diary of Abhishek ⚜

ABOUT ME

Name: Abhishek

ABOUT THIS DIARY

This diary is about my journey on how I will overcome PMO addiction and total body transformation. I want and I will overcome this addiction.

OATH I TOOK FOR MYSELF

I Abhishek V today takes an oath.

From19/06/2023 at 12:00 am I will start my journey. This will be my final journey. I will never peek, watch ■■■■ or touch my dick. I will maintain absolute control over myself. I wanna beat this shit, bring out my original masculine potential. I never want to stay like this. I am fully aware of what I told and this time it won’t be some fake made oath.

I mean the above quote. I will also make everyone in this community proud of my perfomance and will not disappoint anyone.

13 Likes

UPDATE 1

I have an good amount of belly fat. Due to fapping, it was hard for me to burn fat and do exercise but I still managed to burn some of them and the result is not big but it’s an small improvement.

Let me share the pic of my small improvement.

Stock body [24-01-2023]

In this images, you can see an small hump or bump above my underwear.

Now let me share my small improvement picture.

Transformation 1 [07-06-2023]

In this images, you can see an slight improvement on the hump or bump which is above my underwear. I asked parents and friends and they told I have improvement.

But the main aim is to burn the fat which is in front of my body. That is the most hardest part. :cry:

If you see the pictures, do comment down if I have improvement. Because when people say there is improvement, it gives me an extra pump to work hard even more.

That’s all for now. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

It is improvement Mashaallah don’t get into overthinking that you are not getting lean or not.
Instead enjoy it or get patient on it. Consistency is the key

3 Likes

All the best, once again!

Together we will make it :handshake:!

3 Likes

Your tummy is smaller than before, you lost fat , keep going! Our dream physique is not so far!

Btw, have you included weight training in your workout routine?

7 Likes

@anon69203515 Thank you bro. Yes, I am not overthinking. Too much hype for me makes me fail. :smiling_face_with_tear: :heart:

@Sholt_Tenkerrot

Yes bro, we will make it. :heart:

Benefit of cycling :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thank you bro.

6 Likes

Nice nice. Just a suggestion , also add weight training in your workout routine, you will be amazed by the results, you are consistent, if you will add it , you will look amazing af :fire::fire::fire:!

4 Likes

Yep, I will join but not now bro. With the current diet, food eating and sleep it will be hard for me.

3 Likes

Start it asap, you can do this!

3 Likes

UPDATE 2

Today, me and friend went to another friend’s house. He will be going to Australia next month for higher studies. But the notable point was both of them told me that I have burned some fat. I have become a bit slim. And this made me really happy.

Didn’t exercise today but will start again tomorrow.

5 Likes

UPDATE 3

I was casually checking out my legs while these caught my attention.Thigh

Btw, I alredy noted slight improvements in calf but not I feel a little more improvement.

Thigh muscle growth was the most shocking one for me. I never checked the thighs. But watching this slight improvement makes me happy. :smiling_face_with_tear:

That’s all for now :smile:

6 Likes

It takes time brother but I am happy that you are showing improvement Mashaallah

5 Likes

Thank you @anon69203515 :heart:

4 Likes

UPDATE 4

I started maintaining fresh entries in diary. I am participating in 5 challenges and each challenges have their own rules and regulations. In order to not get confused, I started maintaining an diary.

After all I am the only one who can change my life.

Don’t mind my handwriting. It was so bad I had to go to handwriting classes to improve my writing.

That’s all for now :smile:

6 Likes

It looks beautiful and you are saying it’s bad. But what’s in the 4th point Titted Friday? Jitted Friday? :skull:

3 Likes

If you think that’s a bad handwriting then you should see mine :joy:
But my hand writing on my phone is awesome :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:, It’s titled Friday bro.

Thanks

:100: :laughing: Even mine too

1 Like

Bruh what, You call this bad?
I don’t know what’s mine then. In school, Not getting a negative remark on handwriting was a achievement for me.

1 Like

@PaperBoat Some people didn’t understood my handwriting. so I thought I wrote bad.

RELAPSE UPDATE 1

I relapsed today.
Reason: Soft ■■■■.
I was playing peacefully FIFA mobile and there were certain rewards which I need to get rewards. Then an game ad came which was literally soft ■■■■ type.
I hope you understand what I mean.

Reseted counter at 00:00 am today at 11/06/2023. Starting again.

4 Likes