Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Bro I came to know about Spotify throughout this conversation :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You know that Spotify is a

2 Likes

You can get from place A to B via train, car, bicycle, bike or plane. Same end goal is accomplished, but the experience is different :wink:

4 Likes

Oh ok. Nice nice… understood

2 Likes

Which app is that?

1 Like

Spotistats. It gives you the in depth analysis of your listening habits.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know about that.

2 Likes

Day fckin 0
I’ve been doing so bad no fap wise :expressionless:, I made 18 days streak in November but it felt like a forced streak because of NNN, it’s like I didn’t do it for me at all.
Now yesterday and today I relapsed, idk why I am becoming this stupid. I need to work on developing some strategies so I don’t go on relapsing like this, I didn’t even study in last two days, even left some of the habits, especially the ones which I kept for night.
Today after my morning routine I’ll just work on getting in good no fap mindset and think on developing good strategies. I’ll do other things after that.

Tonight I have to attend a wedding so I gotta do nighttime habits in day itself, otherwise I’ll end up missing them again.
Anyway bye.

8 Likes

Dude I told you just yesterday to not fap :skull:

1 Like

@The_integrous_one

Just do not fap!!!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s because of edging or peeking cause if you do that too often in your streak you might give up and ejaculate in the end.
Your addiction told you: “You edged so what’s the point? You know that edging is worse than a relapse so just have fun and ejaculate again”
By listening to these excuses you’re giving up slowly and slowly and you’re loosing progress without knowing that. So get up again and say: "No. I am @The_integrous_one and you can not fool me that easily, It’s true I edged but that doesn’t mean that I have to ejaculate. Even if I considered it a relapse, I will start again, get up again, live my life like there is no yesterday and no tomorrow!!"

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t do that too often and I keep it as a relapse, when I am on a good streak it’s completely clean else it’s not a streak for me.
Rest of the points I agree with. Thanks.

4 Likes

Do you have a lot of free time these days?

1 Like

Kind of yeah.
Not free time per say, I don’t even know if I have free time or not :joy:, a lot of uncertainty which leads to stress once in a while.

1 Like

3rd December
:white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Visualisation
:white_check_mark:Workout: About 25 min
:white_check_mark:Cold Shower
:white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
:white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I went to wedding in the evening today, what a happening night it was :fire:, came back home just about an hour ago.
I ate a ton :joy:, lemme clarify how much I ate, 2 tikkis, 2 plate noodles, 1 plate chaat papdi, fruit salad, 4 jalebis, one would think that’s a lot but these were just starters :joy:, after that main course, 2 bhaturas, some rice, paneer, allo chhole, raita, salad, mix veg, 2 gulab jamuns.
(Giga chad with fat stomach gif playing in the background).
After starters I was standing, listening to songs which were playing feeling like dancing but mostly women were dancing there, one aunty was forcing my mom to dance, my mom pointed towards me that take him :joy:, aunty dragged me to the dance floor, I danced on two songs :relieved:, then she casted off the evil eye from me with 100 rupees :joy: (nazar utaarna).
Then at one point there was one uncle who was most probably drunk and dancing all alone on the dance floor :joy:.
Too much fun it was.
Now I’ll be going to sleep, yesterday I didn’t post here because I thought I hadn’t done half my habits so why post, totally stupid thought :joy:. I should be postings whatever happens.
I’ll be studying tomorrow, I’ll also go to play tomorrow evening to burn off whatever I ate today :joy:.
Goodnight.

7 Likes

How th you are so confident!!? Btw i wanted to ask "how many girls proposed you bhai? ":new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Samaranjay Bhai’s dance :-

4 Likes

Probably because I dance well so I am not hesitant to show off the moves :joy:. And when the music in a wedding hits :fire::fire::fire::orange_heart:.

:joy::joy:
Some aunties were asking my mom what does your son do :joy:.
Now as soon as I get a job Rishtas will be flooding :smirk::joy:

4 Likes

4th Dec
:white_check_mark:Workout: Morning about 25-30 min, evening basketball.
:white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 12 last night
:white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Visualisation
:white_check_mark:Cold Shower
:white_check_mark:Prayer
:white_check_mark:Shutdown ritual (planning for next day)
:white_check_mark:Gratitude

Well the habits which I shifted to night are being ignored completely, today we were watching fifa world cup since 10:30 or so after dinner, so I ignored those habits.

I also noticed that because of relapsing over the period of last two weeks I have become weak both mentally and physically. In today’s basketball game during first half of the game my shooting was weak and I was feeling lazy, everything got sorted in 2nd half but still. I also felt tired when I returned home, That’s not the only thing but yeah I need to get a hold of myself, I can’t keep destroying myself like this.

I also noticed that my face has started looking fat, even though I don’t look too fat, just yesterday some of my relatives said I’ve become slim trim.
But today I weighed myself and I was 89kgs :cold_face:.
Normal weight for me is less than 80 but what works best for me with maintaining muscle well is around 83.

So I gotta lose atleast 5-6 kgs now. It’s probably because of the desi ghee snacks I’d been having, I’ll totally cut out ghee, maybe I’ll have it once in a week but sugar completely zero and I’ll be strict with this. But I’ll do this after tomorrow, as today was my parents’ anniversary and we didn’t celebrate today because my sister had observed a fast today, we’ll celebrate tomorrow.

Other thing is hair condition, well I’m in the process of making my peace with the fact that I’ll be bald in a few years :joy:, it runs in our family, there’s no escaping, what I can do to cover up for that is keep building a good body and go completely bald :smirk::wink:.

Studies/career wise I am completely in dilemma, everything feels uncertain, but worrying about it is not gonna do me any good. What I should be doing is studying rather than worrying, just study and let things be.

Then there’s detox, I have found one way to escape detox and now detox feels kind of useless to me :joy:.
Oh a solution about it just came to my mind, damn why did I not think of this earlier :joy:, I’ll implement that and keep my phone on detox till dinner tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I’m gonna follow all habits no matter how much time it takes and start studying only after completing everything, even the habits which I shifted to night will be shifted to morning again. I’ll increase the amount of cardio in morning warmup (jogging and skipping), I had been doing only body weight training lately I am thinking of doing both body weight and dumbbell series, it’ll be lit :fire:, it’ll take a lot of time and habits as well but everything will be ok if I wake up on time.
I’ll avoid playing, I’ll just practice for a few days in my courtyard.

This was quite a productive journaling session, I did last two habits during writing here :sweat_smile:.
Anyway goodnight now.

6 Likes

Use chopped Onion mixed with oil. It works well I tried. You can use yoghurt too but it’s too cold. These are the best methods

2 Likes

Which oil? I use coconut oil.
Curd also works in place of yoghurt? We only have curd here mostly.
Curd with oil you mean?
And how often?

2 Likes