Demotivated from relapse

I keep relapse again every 5-7 days. I’m feeling miserable and disguised. Above all i feel guilty of taking again the pleasure God design for me and my partner in marriage. Please help me

2 Likes

Do small things first, like firstly start joining a gym and start workout of around 45 mins and develop a purpose of making a good health…do it for first week religiously and you will start gaining control.
Drink lots of water.
Do not eat junk food.
Daily prayer of atleast 2 mins.
Cold shower.
You will start feeling better…Do this first, we shall connect again after 7 days with your progress.

3 Likes

I’m in will update you. Thank you so much for taking the time out to type this out

1 Like

The most hard period is 4 to 21 days
Go out
Be with people
Text me
Call friends
Run
Help yourself no one can help you except you

3 Likes

That and flatline… I struggled a bit after those days.

Facts

Bull

You can’t do this alone. Don’t keep it in the dark. Plenty of people can help you get out of this if you’ll just tell them!!

4 Likes

I so agree bro. The shame and guilt pushes you back to relapse. It’s like the currents in sea , keeps bringing back the devil desires. We have to strengthen the sail in Christ and row across to the other side, sail to freedom.

3 Likes

This is so true. I just can’t pass the period between 4 to 21. Great points to note. Thank you so much for sharing

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.